Dramatic birth

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

9 days later.......

Davina's pov

I keep my eye on Hayley as she paces back and forth in the living room with a fed up expression on her face. "Hayley are you alright?" I ask a little concerned as she's been a little on edge for the last two days. "No I'm not alright. I'm past my due date, my feet are killing me and don't even get me started about my back oh and not to mention the witches are out there plotting something" she responds as she nervously bites her fingernails. "Sweetie you're only two days past your due date so don't worry and while I can't help much with your aching back and feet but know everything will be fine and as for the witches, no matter what they have planned they will not succeed, not while I'm here" I respond she stops pacing and sighs as she plops down next to me on the couch. "I just want my baby to come already, I just want to hold her in my arms and I'm worried about the life my little girl will have here. New Orleans would be a great place to raise my daughter but it's too dangerous for her. I want her to grow up healthy, happy and safe. She deserves better than all of this" she replies I give her a small smile as I wrap my arm around her and rub her back. "Listen to me Hayley things might seem difficult right now but everything will work out in the end. You are going to have your little girl and she is going to love you and this nut job of a family that she's being born into. This might not be the life you have in mind for your daughter but sometimes things work out this way for a reason and just know no matter what, no matter how or where your daughter is raised she will be happy and she will be healthy because she has a loving family who will do anything to protect her" I respond she sniffles slightly before flashing me a smile. "You're good at giving advice. Any children you have will be lucky to have you as a mother and my daughter is lucky that she has you as a guardian angel" she replies making me chuckle "I'm no guardian angel Hayley" I respond "maybe not to yourself but you are to me. I can't begin to explain how much you've done for me and my baby, you've looked out for me since day 1 and if I'm being honest if it weren't for you I fear me and my baby would've been dead already" she replies I pull her into a hug. "I just did what I knew was right. I couldn't leave because I somehow know if I left then something bad will happen to you and your little girl and I don't want that to happen. You don't have to be afraid of anything, you're a brave, strong woman Hayley and don't you ever forget that" I say as I rub her back. We pull away when we hear someone entering the compound and I instantly stand up, preparing to attack if it's an intruder but I instantly calm down when I see it's just Kol and Rebekah. "Hey" I say as I walk over to Kol, wrapping my arms around him as he opens his arms out to me. "Hi love" he replies giving me a kiss on the cheek as we pull away "Is everything alright?" I ask curiously Kol and his siblings have been a little on edge since they heard rumors of a suspected plot that's being planned by the witches. "Not quite, you know like there was the whole harvest ritual that happened?" he questions "yes four teenage girls were slaughtered just so the witches could gain more power" I respond he nods "well two of those girls have risen from the grave this morning and apparently Sabine was the one to resurrect them, we don't know how she did it but she must've tapped into some dark magic" he explains "anything else I should know?" I ask "Elijah and Klaus have kidnapped Bastianna to try and find out what the witches are up too" Rebekah explains as she sits down next to Hayley. "I hope they can get something out of them. I'm tired of being paranoid because of them lunatic witches" Hayley retorts as she places her legs on Rebekah's lap who just scoffs and gives her a look as if to say 'are you for real?'. "If they don't get something out of them, then I will" I respond "they're dealing with Bastianna. I'm to go and deal with that whore Genevieve" Kol says "why?" I ask "one of Marcel's old vampire lackey's Josh I think his name was, apparently spotted Genevieve with the two recently resurrected harvest girls and Sophie" he explains my eyes widen "wait what but I erased Sophie's memories and sent her away" I say "I know but they found her and they're apparently trying to get her to remember her memories" he replies making me scoff "well they're gonna have a very hard time trying because they cannot undo what I did" I retort "anyway I need to see if Genevieve's plotting something. Would you care to join me on a little witch hunt?" he asks with a small grin "I'd love too and just so you know if I see Genevieve do one thing that is suspicious then I will kill her on the spot" I respond making him chuckle. "I don't doubt you won't. Now let's be on our way. Rebekah stay here with Hayley and make sure to call us if any trouble arises. We have to be on full alert today" Kol responds "yeah yeah I know. You two go Hayley will be perfectly safe with me" Rebekah replies doing a shooing motion at my and Kol signalling us to go. "We'll be back shortly" I say as Kol grabs my hand and begins leading me out of the compound as Hayley and Rebekah start chatting away.