Attention caught

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

The next day.....

Davina's pov

I just received a call from Kol informing me that Cami is on her way over because his mother is trying to body jump into her body so Klaus insisted she's sent away from New Orleans to protect her. According to Kol she left New Orleans sometime yesterday so she should be arriving here any minute now. 

Just as I put Hope down for her nap, the door buzzer goes off signalling someone's rang the bell from downstairs. I walk over to the front door and press the button on the wall "hello?" I ask "Davina it's me Cami" Cami says "okay I'll just buzz you in" I respond pressing the other button to unlock the front door downstairs. I head to the living room where I've set up a bed for Cami to sleep on. It's one of those pull out couches that turn into a bed. 

A few seconds later there's a knock at the door and I walk over to answer the door. I open the door and smile at Cami whose stood on the other side. "Cami!" I squeal before pulling her into a hug "hi Davina it's good to see you" she replies as I pull back and step aside to let her in the apartment, once she's in I shut the door. "How've you been?" I ask which is probably a stupid question to ask "good besides the fact Esther tried to hijack my body in order to use me against Klaus" she replies "I'm sorry to hear that. Esther has no right to do that and she needs a good ass whooping" I respond making her laugh slightly "too right she does. So how have you been?" she asks as we head into the living room "good I guess" I reply "you guess? Is something wrong?" she asks as we sit down on the couch "I haven't been feeling too good as of late" I respond "okay how haven't you been feeling good?" she asks "I'm having trouble sleeping, my back is killing me, my body temperature seems to keep rising which usually doesn't bother me but as of late it has been. I keep getting this occasional pounding in my head and I don't know I just feel different" I explain "different how?" she asks "that's the thing I don't know, I just feel different like something inside of me is changing" I explain "does Kol know of this?" she asks "he knows I'm having trouble sleeping and getting back pains but he doesn't know about the rest. I don't want to worry him too much, he's got enough on his plate with his mother, Finn and his father" I respond Cami flashes me a small smile and rubs my back. "He misses you a lot you know" she says "I know he tells me over the phone everyday. I miss him too" I respond "he tried to sneak into my car you know. He wanted to come with me, he had a bag packed and everything but Elijah and Klaus pulled him out of the car" she says making me giggle "that sounds like something he would do" I reply with a small smile on my face. "Hey you know maybe we should do something girly to hep ease your mind. Maybe that's why you've been feeling not so great" she suggests "alright, I'm down for that. I have a pizza coming and I have two tubs of ben and jerry's ice cream and I have mint chocolate" I say "mint chocolate? I'm not keen on that" she replies making me gasp "what but mint chocolate is the best. I can't get enough of it, oh well more for me I guess" I respond as I get up off the couch and head to the kitchen with a slight skip in my step. Cami follows after me and helps me gather some stuff for us to snack on just as the the buzzer goes off "oh that will be the pizza guy could you get it for me? Here's $15" I say handing a $20 bill to her. She nods and leaves the kitchen to go and get my pizza. 

It doesn't take her long to reappear and the smell of the pizza hits my nostrils and I feel my stomach rumble. "Hmm pizza gimme" I say reaching out for the box containing the delicious pizza that I will happily devour. Cami laughs and hands me the pizza before grabbing the other stuff and we head into the living room where we proceed to eat and watch a movie on the tv.

Meanwhile......Back in New Orleans

Kol's pov