Chapter 11 A Surprise

Harry's Pov

The whole drive back to my home, where the lads were staying with me, was a whole mess.

Me and Louis had kissed. Well, more liked snogged.

And I had to push him away.

He remembered. Wellington.

I was confused and it battled against my shock really but...I just couldn't believe it. That he had kissed me and remembered Wellington. It was years ago and we both were really drunk. I thought I was the only who remembered and I was going to keep it that way.

None of the lads knew what me and Louis did that night.

I couldn't tell the lads; have never and could never.

I just couldn't...

Even the fans questioned us and what we did in Wellington. We got so much shit the day after with Simon and Modest. I don't even remember half the night but I did remember the morning when I woke up alone and had the biggest headache ever.

Of course, it hurt but in the next moment, I found out why. Simon was pissed and Louis acted like he didn't know what had happened and he fought Simon about it.

The next thing we all knew, Eleanor was being introduced into the picture...and Louis had changed completely.

We had a fight and he and some things...he hurt me and it led to us ignoring each other for weeks.

It was dinner time when I made it home and when I opened the door, a delicious smell filled my nose and my stomach howled, though it fell on deaf ears when I heard a bunch of laughter, two particular laughs I've grown up with specifically.

The thoughts of what happened between me and Louis disappeared, being tucked deeply in my mind for later, when I caught the sound of my mum's voice.

Oh, how much I've missed her deeply.

We had so much to catch up on. I haven't had the time to have a one on one with her ever since I released my album Fine Line. My schedule had been hectic and now, with the band reuniting, I really didn't have any time to connect with her or my sister, Gemma.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, Liam popped around the corner with a wide smile.

"Hey, H! We were wondering when you were coming. All of our mum's are here as well as your sister," He smiled, patting my back. "James sent them with a note, telling us that Simon got them tickets too for the show and hotel rooms for about a week before the tour starts. How did it go with Louis?"

With the question, Liam became more serious.

I held my breath, feeling my own set of nerves. "Its...a lot to explain...but if our families are here, I wonder where's Louis's? They didn't show up at his home while I was there."

Liam noticed the subject change that I tried to make subtle. "Yeah, no, they aren't here, either. How was he? Louis?"

I chewed at my lip. "He was drunk as fuck when I got there. He's alright now...I helped him but I don't know how much he drunk."

Liam gave me a skeptical look. I knew it; he knew I wasn't saying everything and surprisingly, he let it go.

"Well, come on. You can tell the lads later but your mum and Gemma have been waiting for you for a bit," Liam was smiling.

I finally could return his smile and he patted my back before we both entered the living room where everyone sat.

<><><>