Chapter 59 Breaking The Grammys

Four months later

Niall's Pov

"Blake, I have to go now. I'll talk to you later, alright?" I told my boyfriend who was on the phone with me. I was sitting in a car next to Liam and Zayn who sat in their own world while Paul took us to the red carpet of the Grammys. For the past four months, me and the lads have been laying low. Paul was hired by Louis and Harry both to keep our names and faces out of the media but that grew hard when one of Harry's songs, Watermelon sugar, was nominated for a couple of grammys.

Before then, I had spent the whole time with Blake. I've been staying with him and his mom for a couple of months after the trial to only then return to celebrate Harry's nominations. And well, that wasn't the only news we were given.

Since West and Simon were both in jail and now serving their own time, our record label was slowly falling apart without someone to sit in its head high chair. Walking through the door and meeting two happy couples, Louis had delivered the news that he was now going to be the new boss of Scyo Music. Louis was going to be our boss and new owner of the label. I was beyond ecstatic to hear it and honestly, Louis was the perfect man for the job.

The amount of sacrifices this man has done and the amount of shit he has been through, made him into a lion with a pure golden heart. All he has ever wanted to do was help people and help them find and achieve their dreams. Now, with his new job, he can. We kept the news very down low and helped Louis with the new work load while compiling together to make a new album as a band and our individual works too. We did so much in so little time, it felt like years went by. It was like I blinked and now suddenly I was here in the car, all fancied up with Zayn and Liam fancied up too.  Harry and Louis were off doing their own thing to surprise many fans and such and we were going to set them up.

We all knew of the surprise, we just have to keep it up for the press. Especially, since it would be us three showing up together on the red carpet together as guests for Harry Styles. We knew we were going to get slammed by questions of the press about the two. The plan was to act like we didn't know where Louis and make it convincing. When Harry and Louis told us of their plan, i couldn't believe it. None of us could. It was an amazing plan.

A plan that was surely going to break the grammys. Hell, it will break the entire internet. 

Blinding lights met us when the car stopped. Just as i thought; many press and reporters were on the red carpet already flashing so many lights at us. We were told to go last, to show up minutes before the show started so we wouldn't get dragged down by many press. However, the press got word that we might be showing up so they stayed. That works perfectly into our own little plan for Louis and Harry; the more people that know we are here, the more who will watch the livestream. We wanted this everywhere.

"Alright, boys," Paul stopped the car. "Have fun, yes? Let me know how it goes!"

"You won't watch the livestream?" Liam asked and Paul shook his head but smiled.

"Trust me; I rather hear it from all of you," he laughed joyously. "Now get going. The show is about to start and i don't want you boys showing up too late."

Liam laughed. "Thanks Paul!"

I climbed out of the car first to be blinded. Next was Liam and Zayn and the crowd started going absolutely nuts. Our names were being hollered and screamed as people rushed to get our attention first; fighting over who will interview us first. But sadly, our plan made it to where we couldn't get interviewed. We had to go straight to our table.

Liam and Zayn led the charge through the crowd. I stuck close to them while they secretly held hands. I blocked them while trying not to get lost in all the chaos. For the first time in a long ass time, I didn't feel at all overwhelmed by all this attention. In fact, I was excited. By now, I could tell we were all over social media.

The reporters followed us till we made it inside then they stopped. They weren't allowed inside till everything was done and people were leaving unless they had special permission to come in but even then they had restrictions. Reporters that got to be inside had to sit and be quiet which obviously was hard for some of them.

Inside, me and Ziam finally got a chance to breathe for a moment. We gave each other knowing looks before walking down the rest of the red carpet. All interviews were done and there were a few celebrities roaming around. We got more than a couple glances from many. No one came up to us yet so when we walked in, it was not a surprised all eyes were on us.

Passing through all the tables, I saw many celebrities and said hi to many who waved or greeted me first like Shawn Mendez, Taylor swift, Adele, Doja Cat and so many more. Squeals and gasp filled the conversing room. The conversations hushed down to whispers and mutters while we walked passed.

Harry asked for our table to be more in the center of the room so we'd have a good view of the stage and so people around us could actually see us. We wanted people to know we were here.

So we walked through, weaving through tables and saying hi, giving smiles. There was only one table that didn't have anyone sitting there. I could see my name written nicely on a little piece of fancy golden cardboard. I sat down, along with Zayn and Liam.

I was excited because the host of the Grammys to is year was James Corden.

Right on cue, he walked out across the stage and people diverted their attention from us to James who smiled. People clapped as he held a microphone and he adjusted his tie, ready to start the show.

"Well, now, here we go! The Grammys!" People roared for the opening statement and James's eyes lit up with confidence. "I see a ton of people here tonight and I must say I am ecstatic! We've got Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Adele and...get a load of this! Three of the five from one direction!"

Many people around us faced us to clap and cheer. We clapped along with them as James made his way down towards us.

"Well now, look who we have here! Where's Louis?" He asked and I was the closest one to him. My heart jumped but I kept my face neutral. This was the plan.

"Actually, I don't know wheee Louis has gone. He might turn up fashionably late perhaps because I know he wouldn't miss this night," I spoke smoothly. Something James' eyes glittered, like he suspected something was up, but he didn't linger.

"Well, let's hope so, yes?" James nodded his head to me and I could only smile and nod back. Harry was the first singer on and opening for the Grammys; a big honor for him as it was his first couple nominations he gained. To say the least, it was super exciting.

James wandered around, bantering with other artists and making them laugh and such, passing short time. Finally, he came back up upon the stage and here it was; the start.

The lights started to dim and the stage lights curled in to focus on James.

"Well, get for tonight folks as we have many performances lined for you but to start the show is your very own Harry styles!" James introduced and the crowd roared for the man who walked out all blazing a suit of deep aquamarine.

I took a glance to Zayn and Liam who looked to me, barely concealing their own smiles as they clapped while the lights followed Harry to a piano.

People muttered in small confused rambles. Harry was suppose to perform Watermelon Sugar but it's certainly not performed with a piano. So, this was it; the night he was going to break the Grammys.

Or should I say they were going to break the Grammys.