Chapter 27 Nightly Affairs

Niall's Pov

I was pretty new the area, having been that its been two years since we last toured through America so with help from a map on my phone, I was able to make it to the park Blake suggested.

I already forgot what the name of it was. Nervous, but excited, the moon really illuminated the darkness of the park cursed by the heaviness of the big oak trees that towered over me. Using the flashlight on my phone, I walked the trail. Blake had texted me quickly after the show, telling me where to go and what to do, giving me the impression that he had planning this this whole day.

He told me to walk down the trail of the park from the entrance of the west side. The west side entrance was directly in the direction of where I had just come from. I was still in my suit with a hoodie thrown over it. The night wasn't very cold nor hot, the wind provided a nice breeze that sent a shiver down my spine.

Peaceful, I felt so peaceful.

"Niall?" A voice called out and I whipped around to meet Blake jogging over to me.

"Hey," melting as Blake took my hand to lock our fingers. Everything felt natural from that point.

"I loved your performance," he complemented, pulling me along side him.

Blushing, I followed willingly. "Thank you....if I'm honest, I didn't think you knew who I was."

Blake chuckled softly. "Of course I know who you are, Niall! You're incredibly famous."

Even though his voice was soft, I slumped, looking down upon my feet. A soft hand gripped my jaw and brought my face slowly up to meet blazing hazel eyes.

"What's wrong, Nialler?" Voice gentle.

I smiled slightly. "I don't know. I feel like you're gonna treat me different now."

Blake shook his head, petting my cheek. " Why do you think that just because you're celebrity doesn't mean you're not normal."

I smiled sadly at him. "For my everyday life, I wish I was treated normally but that is not the case."

He frowned, searching my eyes. "I'm sorry, Niall...to me you'll always be a normal person with an amazing talent. You are amazing and I want to treat you such because if it is not obvious, I really like you and not just because you're a celebrity but because you are you. Plus you gave me a chance to even talk to you instead of pushing me away like the stranger I was. I feel like I know a lot about you since the short time we've met and I just know there's more to know and I was hoping you'd let me be apart of that...getting to know you."

My smile was beyond huge. If it was any other person, I probably wouldn't have believed them, but this, this was different. He was different. This was Blake and I trust him completely.

"Of course, Blake," my voice soft. "I want to get to know you more too and be apart of that too because I really like you too...it means so much that you actually feel that way."

"Well yeah, of course! You already mean so much to me," he held my cheek again. I leaned into the touch, holding his hand. His thumb swiped over my lips and I parted them, staring up into his eyes. They looked so soft and relaxed and just filled with happiness.

Blake dipped his head down and brought his lips close to mine. He froze, letting me take in his question if he should or not continue. I merely smiled and pressed my lips to his.

*

Louis's Pov

When Niall practically ran out of the door, each of us calling his name and making a move to follow him, it was too late. My mate vanished in the darkness of the pure night. Liam went over to the door first, Harry following him, as they looked outside in hopes to see the Irish man.