Chapter 35 So, This is Goodbye?

Niall's Pov

Last night I believed it was a dream. One moment, we were watching Harry talk to Louis and hearing Louis's voice to the next moment, passing out in exhaustion and excitement in hearing Louis actually speak. Even if it was three words like Harry said.

The chair of the hospital was growing to be uncomfortable. This was our third day here now but god it felt like we have been here forever. Gemma, Anne and Lottie got here so fast with the red eyes and then Louis woke up quickly too. This has been an overwhelming experience and I can't believe Blake was actually to experience it. I kinda was weary about him here but everyone did not seem to mind. The four women, Eleanor, Gemma, Anne and Lottie, were actually interested in the man.

Liam and Zayn stuck to themselves but they also joined in time to time only as a way to distract themselves of course. This had happened when Harry was sitting with Louis for a long time. So we passed the time.

They got to know what he's studying for because he was doing online classes. He was working in photography and minoring in biology. Blake showed me his works before and I follow his instagram where he goes out and takes pictures of animals. I loved it and thought it suited him. Certainly, the others agreed it was cool to have someone here who actually had a normal job and treated us like normal people.

Even Liam made a comment on how Blake acted like he fitted in and how nice it was really to not be ogled at for a change. I felt beyond ecstatic to hear them feel this way even in the hard circumstances. Harry, however, when the doctor told him visiting hours were up, left the room and immediately fell asleep in the chair closest to the room. Seriously, Harry was miracle to Louis.

He reassured me, and probably the others too, that surely everything will be alright.

Blake was the one who woke me up first. Coming to, I realize he woke me up to my phone ringing obnoxiously.

"Oh fuck," I cursed, rubbing my eyes and taking the device into my hand. Blake gave me an apologetic look but I waved it away, thankful that ringing didn't wake anyone else up. Doubt it would've anyways; everyone has been too tired lately to wake up at the slightest inconvenience.

"Hello?" I greeted, wincing at my rough throat.

"Niall," immediately the voice made me grow cold to the touch. I knew this would be happening soon. It was West.

"I don't care what is happening at the hospital right now. I'm sending a car there that should be there in about fifteen minutes. I expect you, Liam and Zayn and Harry to be there in the car heading over to this office right now, no exceptions or you are all cut and one direction shall be no more and no matter what you do, you won't be able to make any more music ever. Do I make myself clear?"

West sounded beyond livid. He must've calling all of us but I know Harry's phone was on silent and Liam and Zayn didn't wake up to the sound of their phones blaring. And well neither did I.

"Yes sir," I forced out, fear coursing through the ice in my veins.

"Good," the one word filled with cruelty and promise of a harsh talk. He hung up before I could say anything and so I sat there, staring at my phone.

"Is everything alright?" Blake asked innocently.

"No, no it is not," there was a bitter taste to my mouth as I stood, first going to Liam to shake him awake. Liam woke up, startled, and I gave him an apologetic face. Not a smile but face. Blake didn't say anything however Liam looked at me confused.

"Niall? What-" he started to say, stretching his arms around Zayn.

"West wants at his office; no exceptions," I told him, gently shaking Harry's shoulder. "Harry..."