Chapter 52 You Kill My Mind

Harry's Pov

The crowd was beyond supportive for Niall and his new song. He put on an incredible performance and I could say between me and the lads that it was just...so emotional and amazing. Clearly, it was for somebody. Niall was singing to somebody.

And I had a feeling that it was for that Blake fellow.

I could tell by the way he sung with so much emotion. There was emotion in his eyes and voice and even the crowd seem to fill up with that same sad and regretful yet hopeful sound. The song was just absolutely beautiful and I couldn't stop watching Niall as he performed it with only his voice and a guitar. It was amazing.

As the crowd cheered and cheered, Niall just stood there, his eyes focused clearly on someone while he waited for the noise to dial down to say goodnight to the fans. Beside me, Zayn and Liam both stood and that's when I hear someone whisper next to me.

"Hey, where's Louis?"

Quickly, my attention went somewhere else. I looked up to see Liam there so I assumed he asked the question. Looking left to right and everything in between, I realized he was right. Louis has disappeared.

"Again, I want to say thank you so much to the fans, to everyone that came out tonight," Niall was finishing up his speech, holding his earbud with his hand and a sneaking smile crossing his face. "Now, I know on the set list, I was closing the show but there is one more surprise for you guys!"

Looking to Zayn and Liam, they both had the same face I did; confused. But, we all looked to Niall and sat back down on the edge of the stage to see what happens. The crowd grew loud in excitement and honestly, I was buzzing too. Did Louis secretly plan something behind our backs? I wondered certainly because this could be good.

"Please welcome one of my dear best mates, closing out the show for you guys! I know you've missed him, we've all missed him, Louis Tomlinson!" Niall dramatically announced which caught the crowd in a frenzy. As if on cue, the lights went red which made the fans go animalistic. Through the dark red lights, I could see Niall moving the mic closer up stage before he headed straight for us. A few members from my band, well our band, Pauli, Mitch and two others I couldn't see in the dark red came out and took their places.

"Niall," Zayn was the first to whisper, beating me and Liam, as the Irish man came to join us. "What is happening?"

The red light caught his smirk. "Louis wanted to surprise the fans. He's singing one of his own songs. I didn't know till one of the producers came through and told me through my headset."

"Do you know what he's singing?" I asked, hearing the slow drum of the music start.

Niall shook his head but pointed to the area that started to leak with smoke. "Nope, but I have a feeling we are about to find out."

Through the red light, a silhouette emerged from the smoke. The tendrils of the smoke revealed the man holding a guitar behind his back and as he walked up to the mic, the lights flicked on to rain light down upon the man. With the smirk that glistened in the light, I felt my whole body tense and my jaw drop.

There stood Louis wearing a black leather jacket, a tank top with big red letters of something I didn't know and the skinniest of jeans I've ever fucking seen. His skin glowed with sparkling highlight which sharpened his jaw and face, making seen more edgy. The guitar he had, I recognized from his home. It was his own which meant he planned this. In a flash, blue eyes were upon me along with that devilish smirk and hooded eyes. He planned all of this.

And don't get me started with the eyeliner. He was wearing fucking eyeliner. This man wanted to kill me.

The crowd was screaming and screaming and screaming for this man and I couldn't take my eyes off of him even when he looked away, breaking the intense stare we had. But the tension did not once break away.