Chapter 60 Breaking The Grammys Pt. 2

Louis's Pov

Harry walked out onto the stage, all the lights dimmed dark except for one pointed directly onto him. He couldn't see me or anyone else and I felt my heart swell up in pride for him.

Harry looked rather dashing in his deep multi shaded blue suit, the one he told me that was suppose to match my eyes... Just like how I was wearing a deep emerald green suit to match his.

The staple of our relationship, what our fans pushed us to be, the meaning behind our eyes...and I absolutely loved it.

Harry sat at the piano and I heard the murmurs of the people around us, in front of him but cloaked in darkness. He sat up tall, fixing his coat and the microphone there for him. We practiced this song for weeks and pushed to changed Harry's performance song to this one at the last moment...thankfully, we pulled it off.

"There has been a change last minute...instead of playing Watermelon Sugar for you all tonight, I will be playing a song that means dearly to me and has never been played publicly before..." Harry sounded nervous but sincere and the crowd was stirring with excitement. "This is, Already Home."

This would be the first time Harry's ever played the piano or this song in general in front of a live audience, never mind that this is also streamed and broadcasted all across the world too. Millions of people are watching him; on a screen or right here, right now.

The entire crowd went dead silent and my eyes were dead set on Harry. I watched as he took in a deep breath, his fingers ghosting over the keys before he stopped on one and started the song.

My eyes slipped closed as the beautiful melody filled the attentive air. The first time I heard this song was months ago. Our first back in the studio as a band. I had just cane back from being in West's office and they were grouped together with our old writer, Jamie.

Jamie was hounding Harry for a song, which was understandable, but I remembered the feeling of anger I had felt in my uncontrolled state. Harry didn't want to share but I had felt his eyes on me then the second after, he was sitting at the piano, playing this beautiful song so passionately.

I asked him, a bit ago, if he had written it for me. I had guessed it back then and he confirmed it now. Now, we were going to sing it together.

"I've been waiting, every day since
The last time we met..."

My heart raced as his voice resonated through the air, beautiful and more passionate than ever...no longer did the nerves hold him because he and I knew, we were in this together. We were going to do this because no longer were we trapped. West was in jail, Simon got probation and was fired and banned from the music industry...everybody hated them.

We were able to break free from the contracts that had us caged, all of us. Zayn and Liam were free to come out now and Niall and Blake could be happy. We were on our way to release another album with our new plan of a new record label. And a surprise for the fans too...

"Is this really happening?

This is really happening

Can this keep on happening?

Together we're alone,

both of us agreeing

No one needs to know,

that you're already home

You don't have to go,

but you're already leaving