Chapter Three

When she found the woman to make her feel pretty was the day she started to shine like the evening star

 **********************************************************************************************

With morning now breaking through into the streets of London, Death was pleased to see the bustling pub of the Leaky Cauldron, but instead of going in he walked straight past it, he did not want his little one to be in the clothes she was wearing when they made their entrance into the Wizarding World. Also she needed to be in clothes of her own size, not his over sized coat, so he went to the very best.

He knew the shop would not be open but, he knew the young deity would already be inside. So knocking on the door of her store quite loudly, he waited, hearing the annoyed mutters of his oldest friend. The vibrant blonde curling haired woman opened the door to give the person a piece of her mind, when she blinked seeing Death holding a tiny girl in his arms. Instantly knowing who she was. "Come in quickly." She rushed, her hands moving in a come in fashion. Her light blue eyes sparkling as she closed the door behind the pair. "Mother Magic actually let you?" The woman asked Death shock on her face as she peered at the sleeping girls face. 

"Yes she did Aphrodite. I actually begged for this to happen," He stated. Aphrodite was shocked, but a happy smile slid across her face as tears welled in her eyes. The Goddess of love, beauty, sexual pleasure, and fertility was happy, ecstatic for Death having heard all that had happened to the young Potter girl as she grew up. She had seen her dear friend in pain when he had to watch another beating of the young girl. Had they not been banned; they both would have interfered. Killing the mortal family with smiles on their faces.

"Why is she so small?" Aphrodite questioned looking at how tiny she was in Death's coat.

"Malnourishment, beatings, and locked in a tiny cupboard surrounded by heavy objects," Death answered. "Now we aren't here to discuss her last life, not again, she needs clothes and who better then the goddess of beauty." Death said with a smirk as he watched Aphrodite's blue eyes shine brightly, turning into a pink hue.

"Oh! Yes!" She cried happily as she bolted to the children's section of her store grabbing clothing she knew would work with the girls small frame. And as she rummaged through the clothes, Death felt little Morgan moving in his arms, watching as her emerald eyes looked at him in a haze.

Morgan knew she was safe, having felt the feeling she would get from Death. "Morning." She muttered; her cheeks slightly red from the chill of the morning air.

"Good morning little one." Death whispered in greeting kissing the crown of her head, he watched as Morgan smiled snuggling back into his warm chest. "Little one, we've made a quick stop somewhere before we make our way to Gringott's. Now I want you to know the woman, she is a dear friend of mine, and she can be quite full on, but she is going to help you with some new clothes, if you start to feel uncomfortable tell her." Death whispered to her. 

Morgan bit her lip but nodded her head in understanding. Morgan may be a 17 year old, but her mentality was that of a six year old and she still had all her memories from the first time, so she remembers what happened to her when she was six. So she was a little scared. She heard the tell tale sign of another person, as the sound of heels clicked on the floor. She looked up to see a very pretty woman looking at her.

Her blue eyes sparkling, but she saw the way she made sure she could see her hands. See that she was not a threat, but something told Morgan that this woman was more then just a friend of Death's. That being a big hint. Morgan could tell she wasn't human, well she looked human, but she most definitely was not like other human begins. So Morgan took a breath in before speaking. "Hello, I'm Morgan it is lovely to meet you." She greeted, her voice quiet and youthful.

Aphrodite smiled softly, her eyes seeing the pain that Morgan was in at trying to be brave. "Hello sweetheart, I'm Aphrodite." The Goddess greets a serene smile on her heart shape face.

Morgan blinks, titling her head. Death watches as the information processes in her head. "The Goddess of love beauty, pleasure, and fertility." Morgan says, earning herself a nod from the Goddess. "Why on Merlin's name are you living on Earth, what if something happens to you?" Morgan asked the woman, both Death and Aphrodite looked at her with wide eyes.

"I will be fine sweetheart, I've been here on Earth for quite some time, a lot of us actually work in the human realm, it gives us something to do since no one worships us much anymore." Aphrodite explains. "Now enough about me, let's get you into something much comfier then those clothes hmm." Aphrodite says.

Morgan looks to Death for permission, nodding his head he lets her down on the floor and Morgan makes her way over to the Goddess taking her hand. The two going out back to dress the young girl. Stepping into the changing room Morgan and Aphrodite talked about what type of outfit she would like to wear. Looking sheepish Morgan said she would love to wear a dress, it being a long time since she had worn one, the last being at the Yule Ball, and even then it was not a great dress.

Aphrodite nodded, before going to a beautiful green ball gown like dress made of cotton, she handed it to Morgan letting the little girl look it over before smiling at the Goddess happily with the choice. Aphrodite walked out of the change room letting the little girl change while she found a pair of shoes and some hair pieces for her.

Morgan quickly slipped on the dress, happy when she saw herself in the mirror. The sleeves of the dress were short and puffed out at the shoulder allowing her arms movement, a beautiful Peter Pan collar sit perfectly at her neck, little button's adorning from the top to the middle of the dress, and the skirt of the dress puffed out giving it a short ball gown feel. And for the first time Morgan giggled as she spun around in the dress. She felt like a little kid. A real one this time. She heard a knock at the door. "Come in." She called out as she knew it was the Goddess. When the blonde haired Goddess looked in she awed at the sight of Morgan. The little girl was adorable.

Shaking her head she walked over to the little girl and pulled out silver ballet flats, she would have given her a small heel, but Death asked that she start with flats, seeing as the little girl has no experience with any heel type. But one day Aphrodite would be teaching the young girl how to walk in a pair of stilettoes. She had also brought in a green headband and her very own Death like coat. Knowing the little girl loved Death's warm coat. 

Helping her into the shoes and doing her hair perfectly, Morgan was shocked to see how pretty she really was. Looking down at the floor, Morgan turned quick and hugged Aphrodite her eyes filled with tears. "What's wrong?" Aphrodite asked the little girl.

Morgan didn't let her go as she answered the woman. "You made me feel pretty." She whispered, gripping tighter to the woman.

Aphrodite felt her bottom lip tremble as she squatted down hugging the little girl. "You were always pretty, you were always a gorgeous girl, and now show the world how amazing you are." Aphrodite whispered holding the girl to her. The Goddess looked into the mirror looking at herself, and in that moment she knew, it was her job to make sure this girl knew how amazing and beautiful she was.

She would do anything for this little girl. Anything.