Chapter Thirteen

It was now the start of their summer holidays; Tommy had made sure that everyone knows that neither the twins nor Morgan would be returning for the last bit of the year

It was now the start of their summer holidays; Tommy had made sure that everyone knows that neither the twins nor Morgan would be returning for the last bit of the year. Many Pureblood families following the Shelby Lord. 

Tommy now led his daughter into the room that held Sirius Black, the man looking much cleaner and shaven that ridiculous beard now gone, but a mad look still in his eyes, but that was to be a given seeing how all Blacks were mad. She, even though, only had a small amount was told many times by her friends she was just as mad as them. The Medi-witch lead the pair over, Sirius smiling as he saw Thomas Shelby standing right before him. "Lord Shelby." Sirius greeted.

"Lord Black." Tommy answered right back, his face blank. "Mrs. Matthews may you leave us alone please, we have important things to talk about." Tommy said to the woman, who smiled and left the room. "Morgan." Tommy motioned the young girl over, stepping into Sirius's sight.

Sirius gasped seeing his little pup all grown up. But her face wasn't that of excitement, it was dead if he were being honest, she didn't appear to look like she wanted to meet him in the slightest. "Pup?" He questioned.

"Lord Black," she greeted, her tone flat.

Sirius was shocked by her reaction to him, he thought she would be happy to see him, excited. "You remember me right pup?" He asked her.

Morgan raised an eyebrow at the man, "no, I don't have a clear remembrance of you, but I have heard of who you are too myself, yes." Morgan answered. "You are my Godfather, and you blood adopted me." She continued.

Sirius nodded solemnly. "Yes, I suppose you would not remember much of me." He whispered. "But once I'm free I'll take you back into my care, and we can get to know each other." He said excitedly.

Morgan felt guilt in her heart, seeing the excitement in his eyes, but she couldn't stay with him, she had a home, a family, Padfoot and Moony were almost strangers to her now. "Although you have blood adopted me Lord Black, my papa's blood is stronger than the Potter's and yourselves blood combined. I am and will never be the Morgan Potter you remember, for I am Morgan Ada Shelby, daughter of Thomas Michael Shelby and Grace Helen Shelby. You will just have to deal with it." Morgan said firmly, seeing the broken look appear in the man's eyes.

She felt horrid for what she had done, but Sirius had so many faults that, she couldn't deal with them, the lying of what Dumbledore had planned for her, the pressure of being James Potter, and above all, he never stood up for her, always letting someone else control her, when he should have fought back.

"I'm sorry, but you must learn to know who I am now, not who I once was," Morgan finished before turning to her papa. "I'd like to go home now papa." She whispered.

"Of course, little one. Wait for me outside." He said to her, Morgan nodded turning on her heel and walking out of the room, the heavy atmosphere hurting her.

"She doesn't want me." Sirius whimpered.

Tommy raised an eyebrow. "Doesn't want you, Sirius, she wants her uncle in her life, but she wants you to see her as Morgan Ada Shelby, not the Potter girl, get to know the real Morgan, then she'll have you stay in her life forever, she wants you to see her, not James." Tommy said before turning out of the room. "The floo system in your ancestral home is linked to Shelby manor if you ever want to say hello."