Chapter Twelve

She was raised to fight, she was raised to rule the world, she was raised to be a queen, she was the one who greeted Death like an old friend

**********************************************************************************************

It was months later; everyone had left to go home and celebrate Christmas with their families. Morgan had been ecstatic to go home, having spent a little time with her uncles, the two men having told Morgan more about their lives, as Life and Tempus. She loved their stories, even Fred and George had joined them, the three were excited to learn about anything to do with magic. Fred and George especially, having learnt more about their magic, when it came to what their dream was. Morgan and Tommy were both silent benefactors of the twin's dream. 

When they returned back to Hogwarts, Morgan ran straight to her friends, all of them laughing together as they talked about their Yule. Fred and George stood beside Morgan, almost like guards, the two knew that Morgan could most definitely protect herself, but they were her brothers, and well her father threatened them a little. Maybe a lot. Thomas Shelby made them nervous. 

"Fred, George, you don't need to protect me or anything." Morgan said with a smirk on her face. "I know papa is scary, but I can take him on and stop him from hurting you." She laughed as the twins sighed both relieved that at least they would be safe from Death. The group then turned away from the entrance as they stepped inside the school, Morgan and Draco leading the group inside, she smirked as she kept her head held high. 

Nagini was quick to spot the group and slithered over to them quickly. Morgan placed her hand on the floor allowing the giant python to glide up her arm and wrap around her shoulders, giving her sweet kisses on the cheek in greeting. She had missed her sweet little Morgie-pie. Morgan instantly started telling Nagini about her holiday what her and her family hadn't gotten up to, she was scared of anyone when she spoke highly of Yule, no one stopping her, not even the Professors. 

Sitting in her spot, Morgan started speaking with everyone once more, Nagini content to just listen and stay on Morgan's shoulders the girl was warm and perfect. They went through the motion of being welcomed back, Morgan rolling her eyes every so often, why he hadn't been taken out of the school was beyond her, he had been the reason that Sirius Black hadn't gotten a trial yet. She whispered in her cousin's ear, causing him to chuckle at what she had said, the boy couldn't help himself, she was right though about exactly what she said. And neither would say what she had said, it was between them only. 

It was only a month in when everything started to break down more, Morgan had needed to grab somethings without her friends while in Hogsmeade, so she had gone to get it while her friends went to the Three Broom Sticks, Fred and George were unsure about letting her go, but with one little glare from her they left their arms over each other's shoulders as they left to get some Butterbeer. Morgan had shaken her head before walking away, headed towards the Shrieking Shack.