Chapter Four

Another year has come, but a different year to have

Another year has come, but a different year to have. For she changed the course of the things meant to happen, a year of new chaos to endure. A new year to be who she truly was. 

***********************************************************************************************

Once more the family stood on the Platform for the Hogwarts Express, Morgan was whispering words to her Aunt as the older woman giggled, the two having not separated for the duration of their trip. Something about a new clothing line young Morgan was discussing, Aphrodite agreeing with what ever she was saying. Morgan had surprisingly gotten into fashion over the years, she actually loved it for once. Maybe it had something to do with her shopping sprees her papa would let her have, or maybe it had something to do with the young witches who treated her like one of their own that made her love fashion. 

Or maybe it had something to do with the blonde woman whispering words of encouragement to her. Either way, Morgan was excited to start her own line with her Auntie's shop. The woman having given her pointers over the years, given her the equipment to practice. The Shelby men wondered how the young witch had the time with all the other hobbies little Morgan had. But they would look at the way Tommy,  their brother would handle the way things were in his own world, of course his daughter would know exactly what to do. That was when they realised just how good the young witch was at working.

"Little one," Tommy murmured as he bent down to her level, the young witch turning to her papa, her eyes sparkling. "Now be careful, things may be different now but no matter what, you don't know what could be different now, what could happen," he said to her, Morgan listening intently to his words. 

"I understand papa, and I promise I will do everything in my power to keep safe. I promise." She said as she held her pinkie up to the older man, a grin on her face as the older man wrapped his own pinkie around hers, she giggled softly kissing her hand as he did the same. "I love you papa." She whispered to the older man as he brought her into a hug. The deity smiled softly as he held her tightly. 

"I love you more then anything little one, now have fun and be safe." He whispered to her, the little girl nodding her head as she then turned to the rest of her family, none of them noticing as John Shelby handed the young witch a small device with a wink. The girl giggling as she pocketed the device quickly. She waved one last time to her family before skipping over to the train, she found Draco waiting for her in their compartment, as they had decided, the two going to the windows and waving to their respective family.

"Bye, bye," Morgan called out grinning brightly.

Tommy waved in farewell as the train began to move, just as a certain cat jumped onto his ladies shoulders and meowed loudly, its own form of farewell. The Shelby family shaking their head as Aphrodite laughed gleefully. 

Inside the compartment not much really happened, the two cousins who had finished their homework were going over anything they may have not understood, they were both happy to see that neither were behind on their work. When that was over the pair whispered to each other everything that they thought could be happening this year, including that oaf of a man, Lockhart. That had left a sour taste in the young girls mouth.

She was sure that things would be a little harder now, especially what they would be learning with that imbecile teaching them whatever, already knowing just how the man was, "I've asked Professor Slytherin if there were anyway to get out of that fool's class, but that retched Headmaster is refusing to allow for anyone under fourth year to be taught by him." She said to her cousin with a roll of her eyes. She was beyond sick of the meddlesome old fool.

Draco scoffed, "I can't believe that anyone would allow such an idiot to teach children, I bet half those 'stories' he claims aren't even his." The young Malfoy heir said to his cousin, he hated that they would be learning from the fool as well. "And I wished they'd give us a new headmaster, or headmistress, McGonagall would be better suited." 

Morgan giggled, although the older woman was head of Gryffindor, she was much kinder to the snakes then she had originally thought, and much fairer. She had never noticed that in her first life, yes she had gotten off on a bad foot her first night with the woman, but after spending a year together, McGonagall had come to learn that Morgan although cunning and a little violent, she was a very kind soul, a sweet caring girl who loved everyone, but she knew that the young witch had trust issues, and she wished she knew why, but the older woman would always say that Morgan Ada Shelby was an Angel disguised as a Devil. She hid it well. 

"I agree with that, or even Professor Slytherin, after all he does own some of Hogwarts," Morgan stated, with a smirk, "now lets get ready we will be arriving soon." Draco nodded as he left to the other compartment where Crabbe, Goyle, Nott, and Zabini sat, Morgan closed the blinds as she changed into her uniform, the girl tied her hair up into a high ponytail, she smiled as she brought her mirror out of her bag it extending into a full length mirror, her Auntie Love having gifted it to her on her birthday. 

She heard a quick knock at the door and let it open seeing her cousin waiting patiently on the other side, she grinned as the pair sat back down, the train coming to a slow stop. "Come Emrys we must not be late to the feast." Morgan giggled as Emrys climbed onto her shoulders, curling around her neck, purring loudly. Stepping out the pair followed their friends to the carriage's climbing inside, all of them discussing their holidays, Morgan turned seeing the imposing castle. Taking a breath in she smirked.

"This will be an interesting year most definitely." She said to them all, each smirking in agreement. "Let's take Hogwarts by storm."

The others laughed loudly in agreement. Yes they would take the school by storm this year. That was something they all knew to be true.