Chapter Six

He was different to those around her, he understood her, he listened to her

He was different to those around her, he understood her, he listened to her. He was going to protect her, when his own brother could not protect his goddaughter. 

***********************************************************************************************

Regulus stared down at the dark-haired beauty, keeping a tight hold on her, protecting her from the harsh winds. Caressing her hair Regulus stood up with the young witch in his arms, he wanted to take her back to Hogwarts, but he could appear before them, including that old fool. Humming Regulus started walking when he remembered. Wrapped around her neck was the necklace that linked her and Micah. "I wonder if you can hear me ghost, I am Regulus Arcturus Black, Lord to the most ancient and noble house of Black. Now the brother of Morgan Ada Shelby, what I am about to tell you is only for Lord Death's ears." Regulus started to say. He waited before finally the form of Death stood before Regulus. "Evening."

"You were dead." Death stated tilting his head, Death wanted to lunge forward and take Morgan from Regulus's arms, but he didn't want something to happen to her in the scuffle. "So, how are you here?" 

Regulus sighed before walking over to Death, "she needs your presence at the moment, so let's walk and talk." Regulus stated as he reluctantly handed Morgan over. No, he was not in love with her, she has a soulmate, Regulus had love of a brother for her. As Death took her in his arms, Morgan sighed happily as she snuggled into his presence her body instantly became relaxed and her magic became settled, from such a high.

"Why are you here?" Death asked Regulus as they began to walk away from the area, somewhere warmer. 

Regulus took a breath in before he spoke up, "I will say this, Fate decided that I needed to be involved in this journey with Morgan, she felt bad, about what she had done to Morgan in her first life. Actually, she regrets everything she's done." Death scoffed at Regulus he had told her, he had told Fate to stop messing with her. "So, she's decided to send me to help, she's managed to make both myself and Morgan siblings in the magical community, I just don't have a story to why we haven't been together for these years." Regulus stated. "I've gathered more information involved with that pink bitch. I want to make sure she is safe, and I want her and the Dark Lord to rule, because that is what I want I've seen, I've seen how they rule what they do how she fixed him, made everything better."

"So, what do you have planned?" Death asked the young boy.

"Well, first, I need to make sure she is okay, because from what I watched, she started losing herself again, she was going back into who she used to be, frightened, alone, scared. Ready to welcome Death." Regulus started. "She needs to learn that she isn't alone anymore, that's why I want to go to Hogwarts as her brother, her twin, of course my looks would need to change but that can be done later on." He continued waving his hand as they stepped into the woods. "Secondly, I'm going to make that old coot and that pink bitches lives a living hell!" Regulus growled before the three apparated away from the area.