Chapter Seven

Something was different, something is changing

Something was different, something is changing. Don't turn your back, don't fear what is changing.

**********************************************************************************************

Inside Hogwarts, Morgan's friends and family were in a world of worry, Morgan had not returned to the common room, so they were fearing the worse. Luna on the other hand was happily sipping her tea, she had elected to stay in the Slytherin Common room, and would alert the others of Morgan's return, which she knew was not long now, but she was also very excited to meet Finn Atticus Shelby. Luna tilted her head as the Slytherin Common room door was opened, the sound of heels and sleek shoes hit the cold cobbled floor. "Welcome back, Morgie." Luna greeted with a serene smile upon her pale face. "And welcome home, Finn." She greeted the boy that stood beside her best friend.

"Luna." Morgan greeted as she went over to the pale blonde and hugged her tightly, "I'm sorry if I worried you in anyway." Morgan whispered.

Luna giggled, "I did not worry, the Nargles told me what happened, the sweet creatures are so kind, until they steal your things." She said, her tone was light and dreamy. "You should probably alert everyone that you are okay." She stated to her friend. 

Morgan winced a little before performing the Patronus charm and sending the dragon to her friends letting them know she was back in Hogwarts, she just hopped it was them looking for her, and not the whole bloody school. "How much trouble am I in Luna?" Morgan asked her sister in all but blood.

"Well, everyone noticed you hadn't returned from your detention as they all waited up for you, ignoring the warnings to go to bed by Professor Snape and Professor Slytherin, and when it got to fifteen minutes past the time you were meant to return, they went and alerted Professor Slytherin, who is also part of the search team... including the Order of the fried chicken." Luna explained to the girl.

Morgan groaned as she flopped onto the chair that Finn conjured for her. "I'm dead." She whispered. 

Finn glared at the Slytherin Common room door, annoyed that people couldn't just leave her be, including the whole Potter bullshit. He would be the one to pt a stop to that. It was when the Dark Lord walked into the common room that he stepped in front of his twin, the two having a stare off. "Finn, let him through." She whispered seeing the two having a competition, her twin stepped to her other side as Tom made his way to Morgan, kneeling before her and taking her hands.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"I'm okay now, but I could be better, I have Finn now, so I don't feel as lost anymore, I didn't believe that the detention would get to me like that." She whispered to the man before her, "I didn't think it would hurt as much like it did last time, but I realised I hadn't been hurt like that in so long, I've been surrounded by love and protection, I didn't." she whimpered as she felt her eyes well up with tears. Tom pulled her into his arms, before sitting back on the chair with her resting on his lap, head buried into his chest. Luna and Finn watched quietly as Tom consoled his soulmate.

"The chosen brother will keep her well protected now." Luna whispered gently; Finn nodded his head in agreement.

"I wonder Professor, if that woman realizes that she has messed with the wrong family. Because she won't be here for long. Morgan and I will see to it." Finn stated as the rest of Morgan's friends and family ran into the common room, Finn was quick to cast a spell stopping the other people from coming inside. "Please keep an eye on her, I need to be sorted into a house. And if the hat knows what's good for it, it will put me in this house." Finn grunted before stepping out of the common room.

Fred and George blinked. "When did Finn get home?" They asked looking at their sister. 

"Last night." She answered not moving from Tom's arms. "That's why I left; I needed Finn." She whispered burrowing her head further into his soulmate's chest.

The twins looked to one another and grinned. "Sweet!" They shouted high fiving each other.

"The brains of our group is home." Fred stated grinning.

"The fear we will put into everyone will be epic." George continued, his own grin on his face.

The rest of their friends looked at each other. "We are safe right?" Theo asked the twins a slight glint of fear in his eyes.

Fred, George and Morgan looked at Theo. "Course." They answered.

The group sighed in relief, before their eyes went to morgan who stood up from their professor's hold. "I'm sorry, for worrying you all, I was acting a bit like Gryffindor, being cocky and brave, thinking I could do it alone, but I was incredibly wrong, she hurt me, a lot more then I wish she had, my thoughts went a bit dark, too dark. I knew I just needed out, so I act rash and left, I went to Finn, because I needed him, more then I realised, but I also know that I need you guys too." Morgan whispered. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for running and making you all worry." 

The group of friends didn't speak for a moment, before surrounding the powerful witch, holding her in a group hug.

The silence was welcomed by the group as they held their friend, it only changed when Finn returned, now in the Slytherin colours. Morgan looked to Finn and walked over to the boy who was much taller then her, before hugging him tightly. "We will do everything to get rid of that toad, all of us, agreed." Finn whispers to his sister.

"Agreed."

"So, what is the plan little witch?" Slytherin asked the girl. 

Morgan smiled at her professor, as she remembered a little old cartoon that she tried to watch in her first life as much as she could. "Why the same thing everyday professor, try to take over the wizarding world." She giggled everyone else laughing along with her.  

**************************************

I'm doing more notes than normal... anyway. This was just like a filler chapter, but I actually liked writing this little filler, because once again we see that Morgan may be a powerful witch as her friends know she is, but she's still a kid. 

Don't get me wrong I LOVE a powerful Harry or femharry story, and them not being afraid. But I also like seeing them have moments of 'I'm scared' and 'I can't do this' because they are kids and Morgan remembers what her first life was like. Because pressure and anxiety are a real thing and I want her to go through those things and have her see that she doesn't have to be alone, that she has these friends around her. Because being a teenager is hard, emotions are always all over the place as she goes through puberty and the fact, she has so much shit happening to her.  

And I wanted her to have that feeling of love because her friends will always be waiting for her or go look for her. 

So hopefully you guys liked it too. 

Cheers!