Chapter Nine

He was going to watch as she made the woman fear

He was going to watch as she made the woman fear. He was going to laugh as the woman cried. He was going to help no matter what. 

********************************************************************

The group were happily sitting around the common room fire, enjoying the sounds of the crackling wood. Morgan was laid against her twin, snuggled under his arm. Finn had been a bit more attached then normal. None of their friends questioned it, they actually enjoyed it, for before they came into the common room, Umbridge had tried to stop them. Telling morgan she had detention with her that night. Hearing Finn go off at the woman, in this calm tome, was brilliant.

Suddenly Morgan closes her book, "I feel bad for the rest of our classmates, having to deal with Umbridge as their professor, none of them will pass their O.W.L.S." She stated with a frown on her face. 

"Well, is that really our problem?" Theo asked, petting Luna's hair, the blonde sleeping in his lap. 

Morgan shrugs her shoulders. "Nope." She says with a smile before going back to her book. "Remember if I ever, ever try to be generous again, hit me." Morgan says, finally going back to reading. The group chuckled at the girl before going back to their homework.

"Granted though, we do need to do something about that woman." Fin says, caressing his sister's hair.

"Well, poison should do the trick." Blaise says with a certain gleam in his eyes. "Mother might be happy to send us some."

"Don't be silly, Blaise. They'd instantly place blame on Morgan, and she would end up being expelled from the school." Draco states, as he flips to the next page in his book.

"Yes, that is exactly what would happen," Finn mutters. "Though nothing would actually happen due to us being Shelby's." A silence follows what he had said.

"Maybe we should use poison." Daphne mutters, "we could so get away with it. Also, when did murder become something, we want to do."

"Probably when you met me." Morgan says with a chuckle before wishing her friends and family a good night.

It was the next morning, when Draco opened his copy of the Daily Prophet, before sitting up in alarm. "I cannot believe it!" He says as everyone glances at him, Morgan lifting an eyebrow in question. He slaps the paper down for them to all read.

"'Ministry Passes Educational Decree Number Twenty-Three: Dolores Umbridge Appointed Hogwarts High Inquisitor'" Finn reads out. 

"Great." Morgan grumbles, she was hoping that this wouldn't happen to her. How they could allow this woman to do what she wants is frustrating. Why couldn't the bloody Ministry actually listen to the children that they want to take over them soon, the children who were growing up to take on the rolls they have. "I feel like I could make a bet with you all, and that Umbridge is going to be in all the classes that I am in."

"Hey, what does it mean, a High Inquisitor?" Goyle asked the group, as he shoved a bit of toast into his mouth. Finn sighed, of course the one of the people who only focuses on food doesn't know what they were talking about.

"It says here that the High Inquisitor has the power to inspect all of the teachers." He states to the boy.

"You're kidding!" Crabbe shouts. "Is that why Morgan wanted to make a bet?" 

Finn and Morgan glancing at each other before the girl speaks up. "That's not all. The High Inquisitor also has the power to sack teachers as well."

It was then that Fred and George marched over to the group, the two having just finished chatting with their Slytherin friends about their next up and coming prank. "So, seen the news, have you?" Fred queried the group. They all nodded solemnly.

"Personally, I envy you all." George states.

"Why?" Morgan asks with a raised brow.

"Umbridge is inspecting McGonagall in your period. That old toad won't know what hit her." George states with a smirk on his face. He then turns to Fred wistfully. "Oh, to be a youth again, to experience the innocent glee of watching Umbridge be destroyed by the Head of Gryffindor."

"Well, we'll expect a full report after." Fred states to them. Finn chuckles shaking his head but agreed to the brothers hope of learning about the take down.

"Complete with facial expressions." George continued before the two wander back to their own group.

Morgan turned to her twin. "I hope you know; they are being serious about hearing everything that happens, correct?" She says to him. Finn continues to eat his breakfast, not answering his twin. Rolling her eyes she goes to eat her own food.

Finally, the group were on their way to Divinations, why Morgan was taking this class she was unsure of, she hated it the first time, so why put herself into this sort of thing again. But her friends wanted an actual bludge lesson, and this was most definitely a bludge lesson. "Greetings my children." Trelawney's dreamy distant voice greeted as she looked over the class. "I sense even now that many of you have already made the transition into the beyond!" She calls out as Umbridge smiles, toad-like. "Today we will be continuing our interpretation of prophetic dreams. Please divide into your groups and discuss your recent nighttime visions using the text as a guide."

Finn opens his book, while listening to Trelawney and Umbridge. He had only just recently joined Hogwarts, so he didn't have anything to write on as this was his first time in Divination. So, taking his twins, book he begun working through her dreams, with Morgan working alongside him. "And how long have you been at this post?" Umbridge questions the dreamy woman.

"Near to sixteen years I have been the guide to young seers possessed of the Inner sight." Trelawney answers smiling.

Umbridge makes a note on her clipboard, the ink she used even writing in pink.

"I understand you are the descendant of the famous Seer Cassandra Trelawney?"

"I am."

"And you are the first since Cassandra to have the Second Sight?"

Trelawney looks uncomfortable before answering. "These things tend to skip... several... generations."

"Of course." Umbridge says with a smile as she makes another note. "Now, if you would kindly make a prediction for me?"

Trelawney seems to swell with indignation. "The Inner Eye does not see upon command!"

Umbridge smiles unpleasantly and makes an extensive note. Trelawney becomes agitated and looks around wildly. She takes fast steps towards Morgan who flinches at the sight of the bug-eyed woman. "My dear girl, your dream diary, if you please!"

Morgan sighs before she hands over the diary, Morgan knew exactly what was going to happen, and she did feel bad that the woman was fired, the first time, and she felt slightly at fault, so she decided to help. When the woman takes the diary with trembling fingers and gazes at it for only a moment. She drops it back to the table and gives a little scream.

"My dear girl! My poor girl! These dreams are evil portends!" She cries as Morgan then looks at the page. 

"'Dreamt I was slicing the neck of the person that wronged me, as I laughed gleefully with my twin beside me.'" Morgan reads out with a smile on her face. "I didn't find it that bad of a dream, it was quite therapeutic." Morgan says to her twin who nodded in understanding.

No one moves as they stare at the twins, the two letting this giant cheshire smiles slide across their faces. Class ended quickly, and Umbridge ran with her tail between her legs. That was a good day for the Shelby twins.