Chapter Eight

He was the mind behind the plans, he was the heart behind the sweet Shelby girl, he was the one to watch out for

He was the mind behind the plans, he was the heart behind the sweet Shelby girl, he was the one to watch out for. For he was the one that would teach her revenge. 

*******************************************************************************************

The following morning, Morgan was whispering to her twin, the two wondering what could be happening with the rest of the student population, after her little vacation. Morgan was adamant to call it a vacation, she was not going to call it as running away. So, as the group stepped inside the Great Hall, Morgan had to sigh as Sirius Black and Remus Lupin rushed towards her, yelling this and that about her leaving. Scolding her like they were family. How many times had her, and her papa told them, and the bloody world she was not the Potter child, how many times must her family sue people, she was getting angry.  

Finn was not pleased, and he was not having it, so he stepped in front of his twin and glared. "I don't know who you think you fucking are, but if you even think about coming near my sister, I will ruin you both." He growled. Both men stopped in their steps in surprise. "I will make this clear to you both, to everyone inside this damn school! Morgan Ada Shelby, is not the Potter child, she is a Shelby, she is my sister, my twin!" He shouted as Morgan nuzzled into his back, trying to calm him down. "I want you to back off, leave her alone, and start to understand she is not the girl you are trying to find, you lost her, the headmaster lost her, no one else. The goblins themselves have told everyone that she is a Shelby, she is biologically the daughter of Thomas Michael Shelby and Grace Helen Shelby. She is my sister." 

No one moved before Finn grabbed his sister and pulled her to the Slytherin table. "Are you hungry for some toast Finn?" Morgan asked her brother as the two ignored the people staring at them. Neither paid mind to the hurt looks they received from Sirius and Remus.

Draco in that moment sat down beside Morgan as he unfurled his copy of the Daily Prophet. "Interesting listen to this "Trespass at Ministry. Sturgis Podmore has appeared before the Wizengamot with charges of trespass and attempted robbery at the Ministry of Magic on the 31st of August. He was arrested when found trying to break into a top-security door at one in the morning. Podmore was convicted and sentenced to six months in Azkaban.'"

"Sturgis Podmore huh?" Morgan muttered remembering the time that Granger once read it to her.

"The order of the fried chicken." Luna whispered as hey looked at her seeing her curled up into Theo's side. The boy gently caressing her hair. 

The group of fifth years all shrugged before going back to their breakfast.

When they finished breakfast, the group made sure to take Luna to her first class before making their ways to Charms. When they were about to step into the room, they were stopped by Filch. "Right Shelby! I'll have what you're thinking of sending!" Filch shouted.

"What?" The girl questioned, confused with what the man was saying.

"I had a tip-off that you are ordering a large quantity of Dungbombs! Now hand it over." Filch orders, but he falters as Professor Slytherin comes to stand in front of the group.

"I think it is best you turn around and go back to whatever you were doing before you came here." Slytherin says with a smile on his face. "I will deal with whatever it is that Miss Shelby is wanting to do."

They watch the caretaker cough before walking away from the group. "Thank you, Professor." Draco sighs as he shakes his head. "We have no idea where all of that came from."

"Umbridge, she wants to know where you went last night." Slytherin says to Morgan seeing her sigh. 

"Of course." Morgan mutters shaking her head.

"Yeah, you are ordering dungbombs! I mean, really!" Theo scoffs before walking into their class.

"Thank you, Professor." Morgan whispered, and as she was about to walk away, Professor Slytherin stopped her from walking away. 

"Morgan, tonight, I need to speak with you, it's important." He said to the girl. Morgan knew instantly that he had finally, finally figured it out.

She smiled gently. "You figured it out." She whispered before finally nodding. "I'll be there." Was the last thing she said before walking away from the man and going into the classroom. 

After many hours, and Morgan trying to keep herself calm as she started to make her way to Professor Slytherin's classroom. She made sure to avoid seeing Professor Umbridge, after what happened to her with that woman, she was feeling the anger, the annoyance, the need for revenge. Shaking her head Morgan knocked on the classroom door, not waiting for long as the door swung open for her.

Stepping down into the classroom she was happy to see him sat at his desk like normal, marking away at the student's homework. "Professor?" Morgan called out. 

"Morgan." Professor Slytherin greeted as he put his things down, and waved his wand, watching as everything cleaned itself up. "Come over here." He whispered, and Morgan listened as she walked over to him, taking the hand he was holding out to her. Helping her sit down, the two were sitting in silence not knowing what to do for each other.

"What do you want to know?" She asked him, finally breaking their silence. 

Tom looked at the girl, as he smiled gently at the girl, seeing the nervous look in her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked her. 

"Papa and I we talked about it, and I was young, we didn't want to have you know yet, because I was young." She stated simply. "It wasn't because I didn't want you to know, it was just because I was and still am a child, I'm not sixteen, and I wanted you to know me first that's all. And also, papa would kill you, including Finn."

Tom Slytherin chuckled at the girl. "I understand Morgan, and I know you are still a child, a young woman, and I will always be happy to wait for you, we will continue to keep this as a friendly relationship, but in time, I hope you will be mine." 

Morgan smiled gently. "Even before all that I will be yours. As long as you are mine." She whispered.