Chapter Five

She was given so little, only to gain more

She was given so little, only to gain more. And the grin on her face showed that the world they knew was in trouble. So she became a friend.

**********************************************************************************

Keeping a tight grip on Death's hand, the pair walked through the throngs of people, although it was the 80's still the Wizarding World looked exactly the same as when she first arrived in this world. And they were still dressed like weirdo's, and she thought the 80's style was bright and colourful. She was just thankful Death actually had taste. She really wondered when he got this style seeing as he had been around a very, very long time.

Grunting softly as someone knocked into her she looked to see a young Fred and George Weasley looking at her with apologies written all over their faces. "Sorry!" They both said, the eight year old's slightly bowing their heads to the little girl in front of them.

"It's okay," Morgan said as Death glared down at the boys for hitting her. "It was an accident anyway, so many people bumping into everyone," She said with a laugh. "I'm Morgan." The young girl greeted holding her hand out to the twins.

The twins blinked before small smirks spread on their faces. "I'm Fred..." The twin on the left said bowing to her instead of taking her hand.

"And I'm George..." The twin on the right said doing the exact same thing as his brother.

"It's lovely to be in your presence young Lady." They finished together, hearing the giggle coming from the girl.

Morgan tilted her head up to Death as he placed a hand on her shoulder alerting her to their pressing appointment. Sighing softly she turned back to the twins. "Well, it was lovely to meet you Gred, Feorge but I must be going now, pressing appointment's and all." She stated waving as Death escorted her through the crowds, the twins losing sight of the raven headed girl.

"I hope to see her again." Fred whispered.

"As do I brother." George whispered back, the two walking away to find their mother.

As Death and Morgan approached Gringotts Bank she couldn't help but remember the very first time she saw the Bank. The imposing snow-white multi-storeyed marble building located partway down Diagon Alley, near its intersection with Knockturn Alley, that towered over the neighbouring shops. It was the place where British witches and wizards stored their money and other valuables, in heavily-guarded vaults miles below the ground.

A set of white stairs led up to a set of burnished bronze doors. The doors were flanked by a goblin in a uniform of scarlet and gold. This was the entrance to Gringotts, and it led into a small entrance hall and another set of doors. Engraved on these silver doors were the words:

Enter, stranger, but take heed

Of what awaits the sin of greed