Chapter Four

She would never allow for those she cares for to be harmed, so she took the pain, she was used to it after all, the physical pain

********************************************************************************************

The Slytherin's whisper softly with one another as they sit upon fat little pouffes in a murky, incense-laden room. "Welcome, my children. In this room, you shall explore the mysterious art of Divination. In this room, you shall discover if you possess..."

A crimson scrim flutters and Sybil Trelawney, the Divination professor, glides dramatically into the view of the Slytherins, eyes huge and bug-like behind enormous glasses.

"...the Sight. Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future. But know this. One either has the Gift or not. It cannot be divined from the pages of a book. Books only cloud one's Inner Eye."

Morgan sighed hearing the woman's raving, she only took this class because Draco was doing it, and she didn't really feel like going to a classroom with Granger, the bloody girl being more forceful with her and declaring loudly she was the Potter child. Remus had his attention more on Morgan. Which she hated.

Their class wasn't very fun, she tried to predict things of all the Slytherin's but none of it were true. They said nothing, it wasn't until she came upon Morgan. All of them were looking at clumps of tea leaves, Morgan frowns as she consults the inside of the book, Unfogging the Future. Trelawney walks amongst them, robes flowing.

"Broaden your minds, my dears. And allow your eyes to see... beyond." Trelawney takes Pansy's cup and peers inside.

"A five-leaf clover... You can expect to wake with a horrible rash tomorrow morning, dear." She says to Pansy. The girl nods to the woman mocking her.

"I will be sure to cover myself properly." Pansy says.

Trelawney smiles before going on and pausing beside Draco, the Malfoy heir sighed sadly he really didn't want to be pointed out. "What do you see in Miss. Shelby's cup, Mister Malfoy?" The woman questions.

"Well. She's got a wonky sort of cross... that's trials and suffering. But this lot here could be the sun... that's great happiness. So... she's going to suffer but be very happy about it." Draco answers with a frown looking at his cousin. "At least you'll be happy." He said to her.

Morgan grinned as she laughed loudly at the thought, this was all a game to her. She quickly took the cup back as she continued with her own work, making sure that Trelawney wouldn't be able to continue with her predictions.

The woman sighed and walked on, Draco frowned at his cousin, as she smirked and winked in his direction.

When the class was over, the Slytherin's left quickly. They were not wanting to stick around with the woman. When the group emerged from the bridge, they made their way toward the groundskeepers hut. The Whomping Willow looms in the distance.