Chapter Two

This was where it changed this was where she made her true friends

******************************************************************************************

The platform was filled to the brim with children and their families, all of them saying their goodbyes to one another. Morgan being the exact same, but she was clinging. And she was not ashamed of the scene she was potentially creating. This would be the first time in her reattempt at life away from her papa, and she was not having it. "I thought I could do this, but I can't, what if I just wait another year?" She asked her papa, her eyes pleading with him. Wanting nothing more than to stay home, in the safety of her Uncles and her papa's watchful eyes.

"Little one," Thomas sighed hugging his daughter just as tight. He too did not want her to go, but she had too, that was the deal. "I wish you could stay in the safety of our home, but you know just as I, that you need to help him." Thomas finished as he looked at his daughter. 

Morgan pouted but nodded her head in understanding. Her soulmate needed her, and she needed him. Of course they would both have to wait a few years, but Professor Slytherin must be waiting for her at the school already. When Morgan was 7, her, Micah and her papa collected all the Horcrux's her soulmate had created and merged the souls back together, they all were surprised at seeing a young 15 year old Dark Lord. Until Mother decided to visit and explained how she wanted him to be young once more, to keep the age between Morgan and Tom a little closer.

Thomas agreed whole heartedly with his Mother. So did Micah. 

Now being 19 the young Dark Lord was working at Hogwarts as the new Defence teacher. Morgan was excited to learn again because this time, she was ready, very ready. Granger was not going to be the brightest witch of this age anymore. Morgan was. Hearing the conductor calling out for everyone to board, Morgan hugged her family tightly, saving her papa for last. "I love you." She whispered in his ear.

"I love you more, little one." He whispered back, letting her go.

Running onto the train with Emrys hanging from her shoulder she waved goodbye. She couldn't wait till it was Christmas time. With the door sealed shut, Morgan looked for a compartment, and what she found was young Draco Malfoy, sitting with Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe. Knocking politely on the door she smiled in greeting at the three boys.

"Hello, would it be alright if I sat with you at all?" She asked. Morgan prayed that they would let her wanting to be friends with the white haired prince of Slytherin.

"Of course, I'm Draco Malfoy, heir to the most ancient and noble house of Malfoy." Draco greeted standing to shake Morgan's hand.

"Merry met, heir Malfoy. I'm Morgan Shelby, heir to the most ancient and noble house of Shelby." She greeted nodding to the boy. 

Draco blinked in surprise; he had heard his mother speaking about the daughter of the Shelby family, but no one had really met her before, of course there was the time when she had shunned Ronald Weasley from her ranks. See with the Shelby family, if you are shunned by any of the family, the sole person they speak of can not have any ties with them, the rest of the Weasley family can still speak to her and the rest of the Shelby's but not the youngest son. It was worse than being cast out, as many wanted to be married into the Shelby family, but the men of the family were private people.

"And who may you two be?" Morgan asked, pretending with all her heart to not know the two goons.

"I'm Vincent Crabbe, heir to the most noble house of Crabbe." The boy, Vincent, who sat closest to the window said in greeting nodding his head to her.

"And I'm Gregory Goyle, heir to the most noble house of Goyle." The boy closest to the compartment's window said, nodding his own head to her. 

"Merry met to both heir Crabbe and heir Goyle." She said with a nod to them both. Taking a seat, Morgan allowed Emrys to climb off her shoulders, the Maine Coon stretched himself out on her lap, and his gold eyes peered at the new people around him. "Oh, I forgot to introduce you all to my familiar, this is Emrys, he's a Maine Coon."

"He's a handsome fellow." Draco stated, smiling at the gorgeous kitten. 

"Yes, he very much is." The girl said smiling. And her smile grew just a little bigger as her necklace warmed. Micah letting his little sister know he was there, helping her keep calm. "Now, what exactly happens at the sorting ceremony, I'm quite curious." Morgan questioned looking at the three boys. "I tried getting it out of my papa, but he refused to tell me, wanting it to be a surprise." She said with a shake of her head.

Draco smiled. "Well, from what my father told me it's very simple, the Sorting Hat is one of the cleverest enchanted objects most witches and wizards will ever meet. It literally contains the intelligence of the four founders, can speak through a rip near its brim and is skilled at Legilimency, which enables it to look into the wearer's head and divine his or her capabilities or mood." Draco explained to the Shelby girl. "Allowing for the student to be placed in the correct house.

Of course Morgan knew all about it, considering she's doing a redo of her own bloody life, but she wanted to hear it from Draco, what he knew. And she wasn't at all surprised to hear how smart the boy was. "And what house do you boys believe you will be in?" She asked.

"Slytherin." All three answered quickly. 

Morgan nodded her head. "I must agree with you there, my papa at least told me about the four houses, and I couldn't agree more with him when we both realised that Slytherin was the best choice for myself." Morgan laughed, the three boys grinned hearing what house she wanted to be in, or what her and her papa believed.

Oh Morgan couldn't wait for hell to break loose.