Chapter Three

He was the one they feared the most, he was the one to watch out for, he was the father and the brother that fought till the end

****************************************************************************************

The work was piling up even more then ever now, and now that he had some time he was working quickly through the files. Was he using his magic to speed things up, yes he was, he was Death, he could do whatever the bloody hell he wanted. And when he was three quarters away from finishing was when he got the shout from Micah.

'My Master, that Lockhart retch grabbed Morgan from the crowd and has said she was the Potter child!'

He was quick to shadow travel to his daughters aid. He stormed the streets of Diagon Alley, and when he found Flourish and Blotts, the door was opened loudly. The crowd was quiet, frozen in fear except for the twins, Morgan, Draco, and Micah. And now that he was there everyone was petrified. He made the walk to his daughter slow, predatory, and when he was next to his daughter he looked at her with his piercing blue eyes.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.

Morgan sighed and answered her papa's question, "yes, just shaken up and a little embarrassed that another thing has happened in Flourish and Blotts."

He looked up to Micah, the young ghost not taking his eyes off Lockhart who was as white as paper. "Micah?" 

"He grabbed her, pulled her to the front without warning, forced her to take a photo when she clearly did not want one with her struggling against him, and had the audacity to say she was the Potter child." Micah hissed. Tommy turned to the man on the floor and the look on his face almost had Lockhart piss his pants.

"What gives you the right to touch my daughter, to grab her against her will?" He asked him, standing above him to intimidate him. "Well!" He asked. 

Lockhart was muttering he wasn't forming any sentence at all; he was so frightened by the man in front of him. "I just, I just thought, because, because she was famous as well, it, it would be fine." He mumbled out.

"Because she was famous," Tommy said glaring at the man. "No see, you don't get to touch my child, you don't assume that anyone who is famous wants to be grabbed, wants to have their photo taken with you, and don't assume it is alright for you to touch a child." Tommy stated his eyes were becoming a darker shade of blue. "And now the big question why do you assume my child, my child, is the Potter child?" He demanded.

"The headmaster at Hogwarts, he said she was the Potter child." He whimpered. 

Turning to his daughter he saw the smallest amount of fear in her glowing eyes. "You touch my daughter again, and I will be making sure you will have nothing to your name. I will rip you a part, piece by piece till the only thing left is your eye." Tommy threatened before motioning the three to leave the shop. 

Lucius and Narcissa rushed over as they saw their son and his best friend step out of the shop with Thomas Shelby and Micah. "What happened?" Narcissa asked as she frantically checked over both children.

Morgan looked up to Narcissa and sighed. "Lockhart happened, he grabbed me from the crowd and forced me to take a photo with him, and he said I was the Potter child."

Narcissa pulled the young girl into a hug as Lucius and Tommy spoke to each other quietly. The older Malfoy turned to the two children and spoke to them, "we will be staying together for the rest of this trip, understood." 

The pair nodded, Tommy bent down to his daughter and whispered comforting words to her, having seen the fear in her eyes. She had snuggled her way further into his chest, she was nervous now, and he hadn't wanted his daughter to be so frightened, especially now that the world may have learned that she is the Potter child. Even though they had stated many times that she was not, not anymore. 

The Malfoy family stood further away to allow the father and daughter to talk, Morgan was trying hard not to cry, she was quite scared that the old coot might pull something on her, a spell or even a potion. She was just a child again and she felt like the world was coming down around her, weighing her down. It was scaring her so much that she just wanted to hide in the manor, safe, locked away from all the troubles around her. Tommy rested his chin on her head as he whispered words or safety, wanting to make sure she was okay, and when he felt the wetness on his chest, he knew she was breaking again. 

"My little one you are so strong, you are my sweet little angel, and I promise you, you will be safe, you have a family who will protect you and keep you safe from the dangers of the world." Tommy said to her as he wiped her tears from her face, he hated seeing her tears, he hated when she was sad, she was his daughter and he wished he could do something to help her to stop feeling like she was holding the world on her shoulders. 

Slowly Draco walked over to his sister in all, but blood and he too hugged her tightly. "You are the strongest witch ever Morgan and remember I will be with you every step of the way, I promise." Draco whispered to her, and the young girl smiled at her cousin as she too hugged him back happy to have him in her life. This was one of the things she should have done her first life, she should have taken his hand the first time. "Now let's finish our shopping, so we can get out of here and I can show you the new broom that father bought me." Draco said smiling taking his cousin's hand and pulling her back down the street. 

Tommy, Micah, and the Malfoy family following right behind the pair happy to see the young Shelby heiress smiling and laughing about something the young boy had said to her. She was happy to have this family around her, allowing her to see the amazing love that surrounded her. She would not ever lose this; she would destroy the world if anything happened to her family.

She was a Shelby, and Shelby's protect their families.