Chapter Three

The blue flames burn bright, she saw her worst times coming towards her, she felt lost and scared, she was only fourteen

The blue flames burn bright, she saw her worst times coming towards her, she felt lost and scared, she was only fourteen. So why did this have to be on her.

*********************************************************************************************

The game was about to begin, the stadium was massive with a huge number of floors. Morgan was being carried up the stairs by Micah as they whispered to one another. The young witch had tried to get out of Micah's clutches, but he was strong, for a dead guy.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?"

Morgan flinched hearing the youngest Weasley boys voice, but a smirk slid across her face as she decided to take a page out of Lucius Malfoy's book.

"Well put it this way if it rains... you'll be the first to know." She sneered smirking at the family. Except her eyes were only trained on Hermione Granger, Ginevra Weasley, and Ronald Weasley. Fred and George came to stand beside their sister.

"We are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Thomas Shelby himself." Fred stated with a smirk.

"Don't boast Fred. There's no need with these people. Do enjoy yourself won't you." George said as they walked away, Tom and the Malfoy's just behind them having watched the show. Morgan had known they were there, so she turned her head in their direction before winking. Draco grinned before running after his friends.

The ceremonies begin. Balloons fly and fireworks begin to go off.

"Come on, take your seats." Morgan whispered to her family, behind them were the Malfoy's Draco leaning in every so often to speak with his friends. The five were chattering just as five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a coloured trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and starts dancing.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George shouts excited as now five red figures this time, one of them performs a stunt on his broom. One of them appears on the large screen. The crowd begins to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'.

"Krum!" Micah and Fred shout.

"Yes!" George crows, pumping his fist in the air while Morgan laughs at the boys. Viktor Krum waves to the crowd.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup." The announcer says to the screaming crowd. Before he finally shouts to everyone. "Let the match begin!" and a whizzing light shoot from his wand, the game was on. 

It wasn't until later when they were celebrating inside the Shelby tent, inviting the Malfoy group over, they continued to celebrate Irelands win. It was well into the night when Morgan stepped outside of the tent, where she made sure to have a firepit lit ready and waiting, she was finally feeling herself, finally feeling a sense of change. She just hoped it would continue well into the year, but she wouldn't put it past Mother Magic to make things be the same.