Chapter One

She was happy with where she had come from

She was happy with where she had come from. She was happy to work even when she had millions in her name. She could never stop working. 

********************************************************************************************

Morgan stood behind the counter of her Auntie Loves shop, cleaning the necklaces sat inside the glass case, she smiled peacefully, this summer had been one where she was happy to just do absolutely nothing. She wasn't worried about anything. She was finally able to control her powers, she was helping the twins with their own powers, and they too were gaining control, Merlin was still teaching her the olde ways alongside his friend Morgana, who claims that Morgan was named after her. They let her believe that, although Lily Potter did state it was half the reason behind her name. It was actually because Lily wanted Morgan to have a normal name, not one like Bellatrix, or something strange. 

Lily loved that her and James both had such Muggle names, so she wanted to continue it but sort of weave in the magical world with her name, thus Morgan. 

Morgan had finished cleaning one of her own designs, placing it back inside the case, happy to see the shine of all the jewels. She was about to pick another one up when a customer walked into the store, she looked up seeing Ginevra Weasley with Lavender Brown beside her. Both girls had it out for Morgan, neither cared that she was a Shelby and could kill them for no reason, she absolutely detested them, and their obnoxious voices. She sighed gently knowing her Auntie Love was out having a meeting with Apollo, the man wanting to try and get his own designs in her store, Aphrodite was quite interested in his designs. 

Neither the two girls had noticed Morgan at the counter, she watched them though with narrowed eyes. She knew neither girl could afford the dresses in this store, this store was a legitimate store where famous actors or actresses would shop. Morgan had met many of the celebrities from the Muggle world she had even designed some dresses for A-listers. 

Shaking her head, she sauntered over in her stiletto shoes, dressed in a black jumpsuit, her makeup was perfect, and she had many jewels on her wrists, she also had her heirship rings decorating her fingers. When she approached the girls, she smiled sweetly keeping to her customer service act, the two girls looked over seeing Morgan Shelby standing there before them with a powerful aura around her. "Welcome girls, do you need any help with anything at all?" She asked sweetly.

Ginny smirked as she looked Morgan up and down. "What did your family run out of money, and you have to work to live now." Ginny mocked her a smirk on her face as Lavender giggled beside her.  

Morgan simply smiled before answering the girl. "Yeah... but at least people like me. And anyway, your daddy became expensive." She tilted her head as she smirked. "Now if I remember correctly, you Miss Weasley don't have money, so what are you doing here in this store?" She asked, her eyes glimmering. Her smile got brighter as she saw the red hue on the girl's face. The young red-haired girl stammered as she tried to say something in retaliation to what Morgan had said to her. "What a familiar got your tongue. Oh, wait you don't have one." Morgan mocked enjoying taunting the girl. 

Morgan knew it was wrong, bullying the girl, but she couldn't forget what they had done to her, what she would have done. Either way she was bullying Morgan now, picking on her and her friends, if she was gonna dish it, she might as well dish it back.

"Whatever." Lavender said rolling her eyes at Morgan. 

Morgan scoffed. "Keep rolling your eyes bitch, you might be able to find a brain back there." Lavender blinked in shock before the two scurried out of the store, as Morgan smirked watching them leave. "And by the way girls, I'm not being paid to work, I don't need the money." She said with a violent grin.

Shaking her head Morgan went back to the counter just as her aunt came into the shop smiling brightly. "Hello girasol." Aphrodite greeted. 

"Hey Auntie Love, how was Apollo?" She asked putting the exchange behind her. 

"It went wonderful darling, Apollo and I have agreed to the profit he would be receiving, and we have a new line coming in." Aphrodite said smiling happily as she took her jacket off now standing in a beautiful pale pink dress, and beige heels. "All his designs are being fast tracked and will be released in the summer of next year." She said as she stood beside her niece. 

Morgan squealed excited for her auntie. "I can't wait, Apollo truly has an amazing style." Morgan stated as she pulled out another necklace starting to clean it. Aphrodite then went on a rant about the outfits, her eyes were wide and excited. Morgan was happy to listen to her auntie as she spoke about everything, Morgan was one of the only ones Aphrodite knew that would truly listen to her, especially when she rants about her life, Morgan loved when someone just talked. 

The afternoon soon rolled in, Morgan and Aphrodite worked to close the store up, Morgan was happy as they finished packing everything away, Aphrodite made sure that Morgan went through the floo system safely. 

Morgan landed safely inside Shelby manor, she sighed softly as she made her way to her papa's office, knocking on the door she waited a few seconds before stepping inside, blinking widely as she saw two Thomas Shelby's. "I forgot for a moment, that you are Death not the real Thomas Shelby." She muttered extremely tired after the day she had. "Hi papa." She said after shaking her head as she hugged Death tightly. 

"Hello little one." He said gently holding her tightly in his arms as they rocked side to side. Letting her papa go she went over to the real Thomas Shelby who smirked as she wrapped her arms around him tightly as well.

"Bună, tati." She whispered gently. (Hi, daddy.)

"Buna draga." Thomas Shelby responded back, kissing the top of her head. (Hello darling.)

Letting him go she waved to both men before leaving the office headed to her room. "Love you both but I'm going to have a nap before dinner." She said as both men shook their head laughing at the girl as she disappeared from their sights.