Chapter Sixteen

She wanted to wear the prettiest diamonds, emeralds, or sapphires and yet she got a stone that gave you immortality

*********************************************************************************************

Yule had been an amazing experience once again for Morgan, celebrating with her family, learning stories of their adventures before any of them had been placed on Earth, she loved their stories. She loved her family. Everything about them made the experience better. The presents she received from everyone always brought a bigger smile to her face. Dinner had been filled with laughs, cheers, and plenty of drunk Arthur, John, and Aphrodite singing muggle Christmas songs. 

She stood with her papa waiting for Professor Tom to escort her onto the Hogwarts Express. Tommy had explained to Morgan that he wished for someone to be with her through out the train ride, and he had asked the Professor to be with her through the travel. Tom did not refuse, and he was making his way over to them in that moment, Morgan smiled seeing her soulmate. "Professor Slytherin." She greeted.

"Morgan, I'm happy to see you are well." Tom said smiling down at the girl, something that shocked a few of the students who had seen the smile on the man's face. It was quite shocking to see.

Morgan giggled softly as she then turned to her papa, hugging him tightly around his waist. "I'll miss you papa." Morgan whispered. Tommy smiled as he hugged her back as well. 

"I will miss you more little one, but remember you are a Shelby, and we are not afraid of the world." Tommy whispered to her; her smile grew brighter as she nodded. Stepping away from her papa, she waved once more as she followed Tom onto the train, Tommy waved back smiling, but as soon as she was out of his sights his smile fell from his face.

Turning away Tommy vanished into the shadows, ready to create chaos. 

Tom showed Morgan into a separate carriage away from the other students. Stepping inside Morgan took a seat and laid back sighing with relief as she let her legs rest. Tom going to the other side of Morgan. The pair sat in silence for the first half of the trip, that was until Morgan asked her soulmate a surprising question.

"So why does Dumbledore think Hogwarts is a safe place to be looking after the Philosopher's stone?" She questioned not looking up from her book she was reading. Morgan Le Fay was an interesting woman after all.

"I don't know what you mean." Tom said. He wasn't sure how she knew about the stone being in Hogwarts. No one should know, but she did. He had clearly forgotten that Morgan was repeating her life again. 

Morgan looked up at him with a frown, she wasn't sure how he had forgotten but he had. "Professor, remember I'm repeating my life again. I know about everything, I do have a plan for every year." 

Tom sighed, he couldn't believe he had forgotten that little detail. "Of course, to answer your question, I have no idea why he would have the stone in Hogwarts." Tom stated. 

Morgan tilted her head; she knew exactly the reason behind why the stone was brought to the school, so why not tell the man know all about it. "The reason it was brought to the school was to pull you out of hiding, to give you a chance to have immortality," she said with a roll of her eyes. "The old coot wanted us to meet. To start the war he wanted."

Tom thought it over understanding her words, had he not some how been given the body and his souls brought back together, all except one, he would have been this disgusting thing flying around like a golem of sorts, a spirit. "That makes sense, but he still is an idiot. How has he not realised you are the Potter child?"

"Because I have kept myself hidden and the Shelby's are powerful." Morgan stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "If he ever does figure it out, I'll be sure to tell him he can speak to my papa, papa would be excited to have that chat with him." She said a smirk sliding onto her face.

"Aren't you worried he will take it to the Ministry?" Tom asked her, he was quite curious of her family.

Morgan giggled. "He'd have to be mad to fight my family. Very mad. Insane actually."

Rolling his eyes, Tom lifted the book he was reading back up. But something was still bugging him, about the stone. What was Morgan planning for it, what was she going to do with it. Sighing he put his book back down seeing her looking at him with a smile. "What do you have planned for the stone?" 

"Well, I usually prefer diamonds, sapphires, or emeralds. But I guess I can deal with a red stone that grants immortality." She said with a shrug. "I remember everything I need to do to get to the stone, and I will get it. No matter what." Her tone firm, strong. She had most definitely changed since the poisoning, she was much more vengeful, violent. 

Tom was quite amused watching the girl, she was such a tiny thing to have such anger. But when you've been abused and no one helps you, you either get mad or you overcome it, sadly not everyone has that chance because they are thrown into the world with no idea what they needed to do. Though he was glad to see that she was channelling her anger into fixing things and not into destruction. Well for him anyway, it was Dumbledore that would be getting the destruction.

And he would honestly admit that he was quite excited to see just exactly what she had planned for Dumbledore, the young girl he knew would never tell him what she had planned, and he wasn't sure how to feel about it. He would wait though; he would wait to see just exactly what she had planned.