Chapter Nine

The day the people learned to never touch the Shelby Princess was the day they learned to never fight the Shelby's magic

**********************************************************************************************

"Now Micah, you know the rules." Thomas said to the young spirit. Micah stood at attention as his Master spoke to him, young Morgan was now nine years old, and she wanted to go explore Diagon Alley. Unfortunately, Thomas could not go with her as the Ministry was being an absolute pain in the ass. He desperately wanted to end all their miserable lives. He wanted Morgan to wait just a little longer, but she was becoming quite distressed, having been in the house for almost four months locked up. So he's allowing her and Micah to go out into the world on their own.

Thomas despised having Morgan stay cooped up in the house of course, but as she was still trying to cope with all that she had been through it was difficult. The young girl still feared big crowds of people, people shouting in her face, and people she doesn't know touching her. The only thing that really calmed her was her papa being with her. But this time it would be just Micah and Morgan. Thomas trusted the boy very much to protect her, so that's why he was letting them both go out. 

"Yes, don't let her leave my sight, don't let anyone talk down to her or yell and shout at her, keep her calm and tell her everything is okay, and above all make sure she doesn't cry." Micah recited to his Master. The young boy prepared to protect his little sister. Micah and Morgan were both thrilled to be going to Diagon Alley together, wanting to look at all the cute stores, and Morgan was a little happier because she could buy a present for her papa that she had seen the last time they had been in the shopping district.

"Good," Thomas said, but he was worried, something in him was telling him something was going to happen.

"Master, if you are worried, would you permit me to use some of my skills encase someone hurts her in anyway?" Micah asked, the boy really was determined to keep his sister safe.

"I permit you to use your skills Micah, have fun." Thomas said to the boy as they stepped out of his office, to see young Morgan dressed in a beautiful light purple dress, with a black belt wrapped around her waist, black kitten heels, white socks, and her black coat inspired by her papa. And atop her head was a purple bow. She looked adorable. 

Bending down to her height Thomas smiled. "Remember little one, stay insight of Micah, and if you start to feel overwhelmed, come home." He whispered to her. "But other then that, have fun." He said to her as they hugged. The twos bond much stronger as the years went by.

"I will papa." She whispered kissing his cheek, as Micah took her hand, and they used the ghost wisp form to land in Diagon Alley. Smiling brightly, Morgan kept a firm grip on Micah's hand.

Their first stop was to Gringotts to collect a money bag and fill it with plenty of galleons. Stepping inside the bank the two were treated like royalty, well Morgan was seeing as she is the heir of Camelot when she is older. And the heir of the Shelby family who are basically royalty. Gathering their coin to two stepped out into the bustling streets, she felt her heart flutter seeing the people around her, but she calmed herself as she grabbed her brothers hand.

Micah squeezed her hand in comfort, the girl now standing at 4'2'', her brown locks reaching her waist, her and Aphrodite were very happy to keep it at that length so many ways to plait, braid, curl, and straighten. Her eyes still held the separate colours of sapphire in her left eye and an emerald in her right. "Now where would you like to go first bubbles?" Micah asked the little girl, helping guide her through the streets, keeping his grip on her tight.

"The bookstore first my knight, I need to find a certain one." Morgan said, skipping happily next to the boy. "And after that we need to head over to the jewellers, I want to get a present for papa." She stated as they stepped towards Flourish and Blotts, Micah nodded his head stepping into the shop with his sister going in first. The two perused the shelves looking for the book she needed, but Micah stopped.

"What book are we looking for?" He asked her. "You haven't actually told me." 

Morgan blinked before softly giggling. "Sorry I thought I'd already told you what book. Uncle Artie told me some spells that were invented in medieval times, and he told me if I wanted to learn about them I needed to find 'A Guide to Medieval Sorcery.'" Young Morgan said. Micah let out a understanding ah but continued to search for the book.

It took them an hour before they finally located the book, along with a few other books that interested the young witch. "You go wait by the door while I pay." Morgan said to her brother.

Micah was unsure of the idea, but he knew he could see her anyway, so he nodded and waited by the door, his eyes watching her. When Morgan set the five books down, she was once again bumped into by a young red head.

"Watch it pipsqueak." The squeaky voice growled at her.

Morgan was frozen as she saw her once best friend in the other life, Ronald Weasley, glaring at her tiny frame. She shook herself before giving her best glare, one she learnt from her papa. "Maybe you should be more careful, I was waiting perfectly right here when you bumped into me." She said, her voice gruff and smooth. Her now Brummie accent she had picked up from her papa displaying itself to the people around them.

"You're nothing but a loser anyway, women are meant to stay home and look after their husbands and children not be stupid bookworms." Ronald sneered. 

Morgan was fuming when she heard those words. Her eyes were going dark as she looked up at the boy who still towered over her. "You should be more respectful, you filthy mewling quim. I'm Morgan Ada Shelby, daughter of Lord Thomas Shelby." She spat, just as a dark shadow appeared behind her.

Micah seeing the way the boy was treating his sister, stood behind her eyes now sunken, dark circles under his eyes, pale skin. "How dare you!" He sneered at the boy. Micah didn't care for how old the little shit was, he was being a pest. "You will apologise to my Lady and leave her alone, understand!" Micah shouted catching the young red heads families attention.

Mister and Mrs Weasley rushed over, seeing the deathly pale boy glaring at their shivering son. Fred and George's eyes zeroing in on Morgan, their little Bambi, was glaring at their brother. "You should be ashamed of yourself for yelling at a child!" Their mother screeched, before coddling her crying son.

Micah scoffed. "Your boy should show respect to those he runs into, accusing my Lady of his own fault," Micah started. "And for calling her names as well." Micah finished, before handing the shopkeeper the money they owed.

Morgan continued to glare at her once best friend. "From this day on, you are a disgrace to the Shelby family, no one in our family lineage will associate with you." Morgan hissed, turning her back on the gasping Weasley's. Her eyes flickered over to Fred and George, and she smiled. "At least you were able to raise some of your children with respect." She finished bowing her head slightly to the twins before leaving the shop. 

Micah picking her up as they wisped into a secluded alley, tears falling from her eyes as she gasped. Her body shivering as Micah held her tightly. "I hate this, I hate that I'm so scared, I just wanna be brave." She whimpered burrowing into Micah's neck. For almost ten minutes the little girl cried, before finally pulling herself together. "Once we get papa's present lets go straight home." She whispered. 

Nodding his head, the two quickly went to the jeweller's, Morgan grabbing the obsidian coloured pocket watch, with the words 'I choose to use the time I have to be with my papa.' Paying quickly once more the two left, before using the wisp and disappearing from the eyes of the witches and wizards.

And that was the day they all learned to not fight the Shelby girl. 

***************************************************************************

I wanted to be nice and give you this chapter earlier, just cause we begin their first year very soon, so this chapter and the small introduction into first year come out today :)