Chapter Six

And this was the day she rose from the ashes and became a daughter once more

**********************************************************************************

Death felt the anger in his Mistress, standing from his chair he grabbed the girl and held her in his arms, her body shook with rage, so much rage. He whispered words of comfort in her ear, the girl slowly but surely relaxed, her eyes flickering almost from her normal emerald green to an acidic green. Goldclaw waited as the girl calmed herself, but decided to speak to the man, seeing that he was the one going to blood adopt the girl.

"Now, I can only assume that you wish to blood adopt Miss Potter?" The goblin asked, the man turned to him. 

"Yes," His Brummie accent thick. "The family she was with, treated her like a house elf, and so I've taken it upon myself to get her away from them." He answered as he rubbed Morgan's back. The girl now just sniffling.

"And what family will be adopting her today?" Goldclaw questioned.

Death looked at the goblin, his powers already making everyone believe that he and his brothers are Purebloods. "The Shelby family." He answered the goblin, and he almost, almost laughed as he watched the goblin's eyes widen in surprise.

Blinking away the shock he felt Goldclaw pulled the Blood adoption from the rarely used draw, the paper sitting in front of them. "You need only your blood and young Potter's to seal it, along with your signature." Goldclaw instructed. "Allow another six drops to fall onto the parchment, and when completed she will be your daughter in the magical and muggle world."

Death nodded, before placing Morgan down and whispered what she had to do, Morgan nodded and did the exact same thing as before, as Death followed, his red blood dripping onto the parchment, and he was quite pleased to know as his Mother told him, that Morgan would be his through and through, looks and all. Yes she will still be a Potter and Evans with a hint of Black, but she would now be a Shelby, a full Shelby, his blood overpowering theirs. 

Goldclaw handed Death the pen that would seal the deal, and written perfectly in cursive, was Thomas Shelby, his name in the mortal and wizarding world.

When he lifted the pen off the parchment he felt it, the father and daughter connection. He could feel her emotions, he could find where she was and now he had the rights to her heirships and ladyships. Though he would not take that from her. Never.

"My first point of order for my daughter, is to have these retched blocks taken off her and to have her checked over by a Doctor, immediately." Death, no Thomas, ordered. His blue eyes blazing in anger. Goldclaw nodded, motioning for the young Shelby to follow him. Morgan looked over at Death with fear, but a quick nod gave her the courage she needed to follow the goblin.

Thomas waited a damn hour for his daughter, and every time he could feel her pain, the potions having been in her for so long, it angered him to the point he was ready to go and kill the headmaster himself. But he refrained from doing so. When Morgan finally emerged, her tiny form tackled into him holding on tightly. She was shaking, she had been in so much pain. The goblins having found more issues then what the parchment had shown to them. Thomas held her tightly to himself, wanting nothing more then to show her how much he cared for her. She deserved it after all the shit she had been through her whole life, even though she has onky lived through six years of pain. It didn't stop the memories of her first life.

Goldclaw and Thomas spoke more before Morgan finally looked up. Goldclaw speaking to the young child softly, telling her that she was permitted to claim her titles even at six years old. And so Morgan stood in front of the boxes holding the rings of her heirships and ladyships.

Looking a Thomas, the deity nodded to her. "I, Morgan Ada Shelby, here by claim my heirships and ladyships, I swear on my magic to honour my houses, and honour my past family ties. I swear to be kind, honest, and above all fair. I swear that I will protect my families and fight for what I believe is right. So mote it be." She finished her tone strong and firm.

The rings glowed before merging into a single ring. A lapis lazuli with a pink hue surrounding the edge of the stone. "When you wish to show any of your houses simply think of the house and it will change into the ring allocated to the house." Goldclaw explained, Morgan listening to him intently. After finishing more of their meeting, Thomas and Morgan left the office giving their farewells to the goblin. 

Picking Morgan up the pair left the bank, Morgan growing tired from the days events. After learning what had happened to her, she was enraged, and it had taken a lot out of her. So now all she wanted was to sleep. Thomas looked at his daughter, watching her eyes close, her eyes were once emeralds but now only her right eye was that colour, her left was his crystal blue, a sparkling sapphire in one eye and an emerald in another. Instead of the raven colour of her hair it originally being a birds nest, it was now soft ringlets. Her face was less sunken in and much more aristocratic, high cheekbones, pouty lips, and a heart shaped face.

Thomas smirked knowing that Aphrodite had something to do with the young girls looks now. 

As the pair made their way down the streets, people awed at the sight of Thomas Shelby holding his daughter, the young girl sound asleep in his arms. But they did not approach them seeing the cold look in his eyes. His eyes were a warning to the people around him, if they came near them he would not hesitate to hit them with a spell.

No one will touch what is his. No one will touch his daughter.

No one.