Chapter Eleven

She waited for her little girasole, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her and her happiness

She waited for her little girasole, her eyes lighting up at the sight of her and her happiness. She had made another family; she had given herself happiness.  She chose to be happy. 

***********************************************************************************************

It was another Hogsmeade day, Morgan was outside with Draco the twins and a few other Slytherins, all of them tired from the bullshit that had happened during the Quidditch match, but they were excited to go and get a warm butterbeer. Morgan more so excited as her Auntie Love was waiting for her, and her papa had no clue to this visit. Morgan practically skipped, her eyes sparkling as she went, a brilliant smile on her pale face. She was so happy to see her Auntie, it had been too long. She was just excited to show her how happy she was now. 

When they got into the crowded town, Morgan instantly went on the hunt to find her Auntie. She did quite quickly, after all when men were in a big group, it was either a fight or a beautiful woman was standing alone. How she hated the latter though, she preferred that they were all fighting instead, then at least her Auntie wouldn't be smothered by these morons. Morgan surprised her friends when she let a vicious snarl leave her lips, they had never heard something like that before, they were especially surprised as they saw her place a peaky cap atop her head, the razors glinting under the light.

"Morgan?" They questioned as Fred and George both sporting their own caps walked towards the crowd. Morgan leading.

"Oi!" Morgan's voice cut through, her Brummie accent thick. Her eyes were sharp and, the people could tell the girl was pissed. "Who do you all think you are surrounding a lady? Huh?" She questioned looking around all the men, she might be short, but the guys were quite scared of her, especially the glare on her face. "Now fuck off!" She shouted.

They followed her order, all scampering with their tails between their legs. 

Huffing she turned to Aphrodite. "Hi Auntie Love." She said with a brilliant smile on her face, gone was the scary little girl, now stood before them was the Morgan they all love and know. 

"Is anyone else thinking she was quite terrifying?" Draco stated. Their friendship group nodded in agreement to the young Malfoy heir.

Morgan giggled at her cousin before turning back to her Auntie, the woman wrapping her arm over her nieces' shoulders. "Now darling, you've told me about a certain crush, as I know all about it, I will be teaching you all about the ways to catch their attention." Aphrodite stated with a brilliant smile on her face. 

"Auntie, that's not why I asked for you." Morgan said shaking her head. "Auntie, why I asked for you, is that I need help on a certain family member, Remus is getting a bit to close." Morgan stated as they begun to walk away from the growing group. "I need advice on what to say to him, I know papa could tell me what to do, but he can be a bit harsh." 

Aphrodite hummed softly thinking on what exactly to do about Remus. "Well darling, first of all, I'm very vengeful, and I don't take any bullshit from anyone." Aphrodite explained. "And what I would do with Remus, well, to be honest girasole, I would tell him everything from the bottom of your heart, he hurt you, more than once, and I would tell him, that if he wants to be in your life, he needs to work for it," Aphrodite states. "And this might be your chance sweetie." She said as she motioned towards the scraggly man, who was watching Morgan from a distance. 

"Before I go over there, what should I do about Bellatrix, I've been waiting for the bitch to show up for a while now." Morgan stated with a roll of her eyes.

"Well, your papa already told me what you want to do, off with her head." Aphrodite said with a smirk before walking away from her niece, a skip in her step. Morgan smiled shaking her head before sighing and walking over to Remus.

"I think you should stop following me around Professor." Morgan said, causing the man to jump in surprise. Turning to face Morgan Remus swallowed the lump down his throat before speaking up.

"Morgan please, I need to understand why, why you're lying?" He asked her. 

"I've told you already, I'm not lying, I'm not Morgan Potter, maybe I once was, but now I am not, and what you need to understand Moony, is that I am a whole different person now, if you want to be in my life, you need to see me, for me, no one else. I will never be Morgan Potter, ever again." Morgan said firmly. "You hurt me, by not fighting for me, you left me with muggles that beat me, because they didn't like me, I was a freak in their eyes Remus, they treated me like a slave. My papa, saved my life." Morgan explained.

"Morgan, please –" Remus muttered. 

"No, I am Morgan Ada Shelby, daughter of Thomas Michael Shelby and Grace Helen Shelby, I will never be Morgan Ada Potter, you need to get that through your head, and if I find you have told that meddlesome old fool of a Headmaster, I will end your life, and not by killing, I'll ruin more then you already are." Morgan finished before turning away from the older man and leaving the area. But she stopped. "I'm happy, because I've chosen to be happy, and like Auntie Love said, 'happiness is a choice' and I am happy."

Smiling gently, she walks away back to her friends, the growing group smiling as she joined them. She was happy and she would always be happy now because she had the family she wanted and needed. They were never going to leave her alone, not like her first family did, this time she was fighting for her family, she was fighting to keep it. After all she was a possessive girl, she would never let anyone touch what belongs to her.

All she had to do now, was kill Bellatrix.