Chapter Nine

Learning had become the greatest game to her

Learning had become the greatest game to her. Living again had given her the chance to shine and show the school she was ready. 

*********************************************************************************************

When the time for them all to go to breakfast rolled around Draco and Morgan walked with powerful strides down the corridors. The pair chatting about how their nights rest was. Morgan had admitted that it was a little strange seeing how she had never really left her family home and it was her safe haven. Draco too had admitted it was strange, but the pair usured each other that over time they would both get used to it. Morgan and Draco took their places closer to the teachers tables, the two engaging in another chat as they picked what they wanted to eat, Morgan counter attacking the potions and magic that was on the food. The girl would not allow her house to be placed under false delusions.

"Which class are you excited for Angel?" Draco asked his cousin eating his pancake.

Morgan giggled. "I'm actually quite excited for Potions and DADA." Morgan said, her bright smile giving everyone around her a boost of energy.

"Of course those two classes are our favourites." A young man in front of them said. Morgan looked to see Theodore Nott sitting in front of them, relaxed and leaning his head on his hand. "Our head of House is the potions teacher and Professor Slytherin is the actual descendant of our house, they both will give us more attention than the other houses."

Morgan hummed softly. "And yet I could careless about them being the teachers, I only care to learn what I need, I want to see if I can learn something different from both of them, my father and uncles were adamant in getting me much further then most. I've learnt things that not any of these Professor's or the Ministry would allow us to learn." Morgan shrugged. Her eyes glowing. "Heir Nott I know spells that only the great warlock Merlin wrote in a little journal hidden away from prying eyes." Morgan hissed quietly.

Nott's eyes widened in shock, but he shook it away as Snape handed them the timetables. "Many thanks Professor." Morgan said as she smiled to the dower man that had been bamboozled by the old coot, getting her mother killed. She would be civil with the man, but she would never forgive the man.

Looking down at the parchment she was surprised to see that it had indeed changed. The last time it was Transfiguration they had first, then it was potions, but it seems bringing her back a second time had changed it. 

MONDAY

Class 1: 9:00 am till 9:45 am: Potions

9:55 am till 11:35 am: Free Time

Class 2: 12:55 pm till 1:40 pm: Free Period

Class 3: 1:50 pm till 2:35 pm: History of Magic