Chapter One

The day she received the letter to the beginning of their plans

The day she received the letter to the beginning of their plans. And the day she rose from the ashes. 

***********************************************************************************************

"Auntie Love, stop it!" The young soon-to-be 11 year old laughed as her favourite and only aunt tickled her sides. Her eyes alight with joy as the two laughed, Morgan was almost 11 years old, in the time she had been with her papa, she had learned to dance perfecting her ballet lessons every day, her papa allowing her to learn to use a sword and mastering every step, and her most favourite, learning the piano with her papa.

Her lesson's with her papa had been what helped her most, expressing herself in songs, ballet of course was the same, but nothing could beat the love she had for the musical instrument, each note ringing through out their home leaving her uncle's, aunt, brother, and papa in tears.

But today was not the day to play the piano, no, today was the day she receives her letter. Her acceptance letter to Hogwarts. Everyone was inside waiting for the letter, her Uncles were both off to the side drinking their whiskey, Micah was jumping to every window trying to spot the owl, and her Papa was reading the Daily Prophet. The title on the front page news being all about her where abouts, well Morgan Potter's where abouts. 

Rolling out of her aunts arms, Morgan ran over to her Uncle Johnny, hiding behind his legs as Aphrodite stalked towards her. Morgan was glowing with happiness as her Uncle picked her up piggyback style and ran away from her Auntie Love. The woman gasping. "Treason John Shelby!" She cried chasing after them. 

Just as Aphrodite was about to grab Morgan Micah swung the window open, an eagle owl comes flying in, landing on the coffee table. Thomas stood and handed the owl a treat before taking the letter from its leg. Morgan jumped off her Uncle's back running over to her papa, the deity waving his hand over the envelop, pleased to note that the old fool had not figured out that his daughter was the Potter child.

"Is it safe?" She asked her papa. Her eyes wide with curiosity.

Thomas looked down at the 4'6'' girl and smiled handing her the letter. Grinning Morgan opened the letter and looked over the piece of paper, a sort of sadness in her eyes, remembering the first time she received this letter. The first time in her life that she thought she was going to be safe. But now looking at the letter it was a bitter feeling in her chest.

Clearing her throat Morgan read the letter aloud:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms Shelby,