Chapter Nine

He is the fraud she is a star, he deserved nothing but pain she deserved time to be herself

He is the fraud she is a star, he deserved nothing but pain she deserved time to be herself. She showed the truth in her powers, saving the young witch.

********************************************************************************************** 

It was almost time for supper, but Fred and Morgan stayed in the same spot the whole time, no one could really find the pair, for some reason unknown to the Professors and Headmaster, Hogwarts refused to let them go anywhere. Sealing off ways to get to the pair, even refusing the bond that it shared with the Headmaster, Hogwarts was on Morgan's side, not that goats. "Bambi?" Fred whispered, still rocking the girl, she was asleep in his arms, having tired herself out. "Bambi? It's time to wake up now." He whispered softly as the young snake woke, her eyes fluttering open.

"What time is it?" She asked, only half awake. 

Fred smiled gently, "almost supper time." He answered. "We've missed the whole day, best day ever don't you think." Fred chuckled as he stood, carrying the young Shelby girl down the halls, when George slid up next to his brother.

"Yeah you left me all alone, that's mean." He said startling the young Shelby girl. "Hey Bambi." He whispered taking the girl from Fred's hold, carrying her now. "You've got tear stains all on your pretty face sister." George whispered wiping the tear streaks from her cheeks.

Morgan mumbled as she burrowed into George's neck, still very tired. The two brothers talked quietly to each other, Morgan sleeping soundly. George had started rubbing her back as they walked, wanting to make sure Morgan continued to sleep, but when they stepped into the Great Hall, they were happy to see a fuming Lord Shelby, along with his brothers, the aunt, and surprisingly a fuming Professor Slytherin.

"How the hell do you not know where my daughter is!" Tommy shouted, very pissed off, and he truly was, he couldn't locate her at this time, Morgan was blocking her exact location from him, and it was terrifying him, he needed his daughter.

Fred and George made their way over beaming as they stepped into view. "We have her right here Lord Shelby," George said.

"She was with me for the day, she wasn't feeling her best, so we stayed in an alcove not far from the potions lab." Fred continued taking over from his twin brother and explaining just exactly what they had done that day. 

Tommy sighed as he took Morgan from George, listening to what Fred had to say and he instantly knew what had caused his daughter to cry. She was second guessing herself again, resting his head on hers Tommy sighed as she snuggled her way into his neck, muttering softly. He was happy to have her in his arms, but he was rightfully annoyed, she was meant to have a normal year, he had begged his mother to let her have a normal year, especially after what happened with her being poisoned. He just wanted her to enjoy her second year.

"Now, what the hell is this about a Professor leaving a message on a twelve year old's quiz!" Aphrodite shouted, wanting to get to the very serious point.

"My dear it is all a big misunderstanding..." Dumbledore started.

"Excuse me! She is twelve! That is harassment and the fact you are still allowing this idiot to work around children in appalling!" Aphrodite screeched. "He should be fired at once or so help me!" 

Morgan awoke in that moment at the screaming, her eyes were hazy as she sat up a little. "Papa?" She questioned in the cutest voice. "What are you doing here?" She asked him, confusion written on her pouty face.

Tommy smiled gently. "Dealing with idiots." He answered. "Professor Slytherin, would you mind taking my daughter back to the common rooms, I believe my family and I need to have a more private chat with the Headmaster." Tommy said, an underlining threat in his words. 

The Dark Lord nodded, as Morgan was placed on the floor, turning to face her Professor, the man escorted the twelve year old witch out of the Great Hall. "Morgan?" Slytherin whispered as the two stood now in the dungeons. "What happened today?" He asked her. Morgan stared at her soulmate, pulling at her fingers. 

"I was second guessing myself, asking myself why I was putting myself through all this again, dealing with Lockhart, Dumbledore, Granger, and just everything I hated my first time," she whispered. "Then it showed up in front of me, Fred, when we fought in the war, Fred was killed." She explained. "I had lost a brother, George had lost his other half, it was torture. He has given me the push to keep going, to save everyone that was lost." She said firmly. 

Tom Slytherin looked at Morgan in a new light. She was still a brazen lion, but she was a snake who was ambitious to fight to save the lives of many, she was cunning in her ways slithering through the Headmasters fingers, avoiding him with all possibility. She was becoming a warrior in front of him. She was being a girl who just wanted the world to see the ways of the magical community. And she would do it her way. And he was thankful to watch it all.

He just had to make sure she didn't make any of the same mistakes he had done.

"Though, I would need some help, only if you want to of course." She said suddenly to him, Tom looked at the girl, her eyes glowing under the fires light. 

"I would be honoured to help you Morgan." Tom said with a gentle smile on his face. "Now let's get you to bed, I think you've had enough fun to last you a lifetime," he said with a smirk.

Morgan grinned before following after her soulmate, she couldn't wait till he learnt just exactly who she was to him, and she couldn't wait till the world was at their feet, and they ruled the magical world. And she couldn't wait until Fred and George became the chosen ones of Life and Tempus, making them cousins as well.

She had such an interesting family.