2. Think its a game

This shìt a war
Nigga I'm the plug and the extension cord
Headshots soon as I spin the block, fuck you send em for, like you ain't know we stand on opps send em to the lord, look em in the eyes til they die without no feelings for em...

Legend

I'm tired of riding around this mf, how these niggas just not posted in they own hood. I hate west side niggas.

That's because niggas know what time it is.

Facts, ain't no disrespect without retaliation, niggas couldn't possibly think they was gone slide on my lil brother and get away with it.

Ay there go that nigga Malcom car right there.

I quickly busted a u-turn once my dog EJ spotted Malcoms car and parked on the opposite side of the street. The other day when my brother Genesis went to drop them birds off he stopped to get gas and this west side cat named Malcom and a few of his lil peons jumped and robbed him. His ass knew the consequences of stopping in the opps hood and did it anyway. I was mad as fuck at him but I still wasn't gone let niggas get away with what they did. Me and Malcom been at odds for years, the nigga was in his feelings because I had cracked his Babymama a few times back in high school. Niggas was always simps when it came to these everybody ass hos. But he knew better than to ever try me but what he had to know was trying my lil brother was the exact same thing.

Me and EJ sat back and waited for him to come out the store. A few minutes had gone by and there he was all in some broad face cheesing and shit just like the corny nigga he was. I took my gun off safety and tied my hood tight.

Let's test this nigga temperature I told EJ and we both got out the car and made our way across the street. Malcoms was so busy up shorties ass that he didn't even see us coming.

What's up pussy I said to him as I lifted up my arm and sent shots at him. He immediately took off running and I was on his ass. Just like the dummy he was he ran straight into the alley that was behind the store and was trapped with nowhere to run.

You thought you was gone get away with doing that to my brother?

Fuck that nigga and you.

Them yo final words?

I'll see yo ass in hell he spat.

Looking forward to it I said smirking sending three shots directly to his chest. I watched as his body hit the floor and he began to immediately cough up blood as he was struggling to breathe. I stood over him and watched as his life slowly left his body.

Rest in piss nigga I told him before turning around and jogging back to where I had parked. EJ was already in the driver seat with the car started and as soon as I hopped in he pulled off.

Once we got rid of the car we were in I had Ej take me to my moms crib where my car was parked at.

Imma get up with you in a minute E I said dapping him up. Don't forget to get rid of them jits.

I already know.

I got out the car then made my way inside my mamas crib. As soon as I walked in I could hear her in the kitchen on the phone so I went in there and took a seat at the table. She gave me a stank looked and I made sure to return one to her ass.

Kelly I'll call you back, Legend ass sitting in my face so let me see what he want.

She hung up the phone then lit her a cigarette.

Where yo evil ass coming from she asked blowing smoke in my direction.

You so disrespectful, blow that shit the other way.