7. Jobs

Where my bad bitches looking for a athlete?
Fashion Nova dressin they ain't wearing no panties
Dope boy, scam nigga where they at?
I just seen a hundred bottles coming from the back.
Uh, I don't work jobs bitch I am a job
You don't like it take a hike pay me for a sucker, slob...

Ariel

I had some hot shit on the floor and I needed Hope to slide with me. For the last few weeks she's been staying at a motel because she felt like she had over stayed her welcome and didn't want to keep sleeping on the couch. My mama was sad to see her go but she eventually got over it and let Hope know she was proud of her for how far she has came in these last few months.

My mama was being nice as hell today and even let me see her car. I had told Hope to get ready because I was coming to pick her up. The motel wasn't that far from my house and so I made it there in no time. I sent her a text and let her know that I was outside. A few moments later she came out and got in the car.

You look cute I said eyeing her.

Thanks. Where we going?

Over Justin house, you remember him from school don't you?

No, you know I wasn't keeping up with nobody in that place.

He played all the sports and mad popular. We just bouta go over there and chill for a minute.

Ok.

I cut the radio up then headed to Justin's crib. I pulled into the driveway and parked next to his car then me and Hope both got out and walked up to the front door.

Ring the door bell I told her as I put on some lipgloss.

Once she did we waited for Justin to answer the door.

What up he said stepping to the side to let us in.

We walked inside and followed him to the basement.

It's nice as hell down here, yo peoples got a bar and everything.

Y'all tryna take some shots?

Hell yea I answered for both of us.

What's up I said speaking to Justins friends Jacobi and Lamar.

We took a seat at Justin's parents bar and immediately start taking shots. We were having a nice lil vibe with them and the more shots I took the hornier I got. I knew I came over here to freak on Justin sexy ass so that's what I was ready to do. Hope was talking to Jacobi so I knew she would be straight while me and Justin went to his room. She was buzzing and actually laughing, smiling and enjoying herself. I texted Justin and told him let's go upstairs to his room.

Hope I'll be back I told her and she was barley paying any attention to me so I got up and followed Justin to his room.

His shit was big and nice as hell. His bed looked like it swallowed you whole and you would get the best sleep in the world laying in it.

You sure yo girl good?

Who Hope? Yea she fine, she ain't bouta let them niggas do shit that ain't already been done to her. Trust me she in her comfort zone. Now let them do them while we do us I said walking over to him kissing his lips. He laid back on the bed and I climbed on top of him. I could feel him getting hard through my leggings. I slowly grind on him being a tease.

Ariel stop playing.

I gave him a lite chuckle before standing up and taking off my clothes while he did the same.  Justin shit didn't have nothing on Genesis but it was do able. I pushed him back on the bed then laid on the side of him and got my mouth nice and wet before placing him in my mouth. Once i got it all the way wet I used my right to to caress him and I went up and down with my mouth on him. His shit was average as hell so slobbing him up was a breeze. I was barley into it and this nigga was already saying he was about to nut. I rolled my eyes hard as hell but I still kept sucking and she just like he said his bitch ass nutted right in my mouth. This nigga was breathing like he had just ran a marathon.

Come on, now I need mine I told him laying down.

Aight give me a second.

This nigga was really blowing me right now. His ass is an athlete, how the hell can't he go rounds. I sat patiently and waited for him to get his shit together and when he did he got up and grabbed a condom from his nightstand. As soon as he put it on he climbed on top of me. His shit was wack and I hated his stroke game. At this point I was about to fake coming so that he could get his ass off of me. Just when I was about to we heard a lot of commotion. We both jumped up and rushed to put on our clothes then made our way down the stairs. As soon as we did we saw that the front door was wide open and could hear Lamar in the kitchen with Jacobi. We made our way into the kitchen and there was blood everywhere.

Yo what the fuck happened Justin asked them in a panic as we both watched them use a whole roll of paper towel trying to stop Jacobi's head from bleeding.

Where is Hope ?

I thought y'all said that bitch was down. Soon as a nigga was making his move that bitch flipped out and hit me in my head with a bottle.

Where is she I asked this time practically yelling at they asses.

She took off running out the front door. Ay J we gotta get him to the hospital asap. He losing to much blood and I'm sure as hell he gone need some stitches.

I ran back up to Justin's room to get my phone. I started blowing Hope up like crazy but she wouldn't answer so I sent her a few text messages.

Hope are you ok?

Call me back asap!

I put my phone in my purse then grabbed the car keys and went back downstairs.

Ay Ariel, that bitch bet not go to the police and cry no rape shit because if she do yo ass going down with us.

Did you put the pill in her liquor like I said?

Yea we did all that but shorty wasn't going. And like I said she went fucking crazy.

Just keep this shit between us. Imma talk to her and just let her know she was tripping and it wasn't what she thought. I'll tell her she must've been drunk and just freaked out. I gotta get out here and find her though so I'll hit y'all up later.

I spent hours riding around looking for Hope and couldn't find her anywhere. I lost track of how many times I called and texted her phone. I even went by her motel room at least 10xs and she still wasn't there. This bitch was irritating me and over reacting, it's not like anything happened so she was doing all of this for no reason. Hell the bitch told me her step father would make her do two old men in one day so I just knew she'd be ok with two young fine ass niggas. Hell Jacobi looked better than Justin and Lamar, if I would've known she was gone act like that I would've fucked Jacobi myself, his action had to be better than Justin's weak ass shit. 

My mamas gaslight had just popped on and I was irritated as hell because I had just put my last $10 in her tank riding around looking for Hope. I had just enough gas to make it home. Before I did I made sure I sent Hope one last message.

Look I've been driving around town for hours looking for you. You haven't answered any of my calls or replied back to any of my text messages. I just wanna make sure you good, they said you were drunk as hell and just went crazy. When you get a chance call me back so we can talk.

I placed my phone in the cup holder then took my ass home.