29. Enemies Girlfriend

What am I suppose to do
When I'm taking a chance, fucking with you
My enemies girlfriend
Now if someone found out about us
Well this someone, is going to get fucked up
My enemies girlfriend...

Lennox

Legend, she pregnant and it might be mine...

As soon as those words left my mouth I could tell that Legend would view me differently and possibly not even trust me. I could see his jaw twitch as he looked back and forth between me and Ari.

You think I'm suppose to care about that bitch or that baby she carrying? Because imma tell you right now, I don't give a fuck he said looking me directly in my eyes as he sat his gun on the table.

You my brother, my twin at that. Fuck her this about me and what could possibly be my seed.

Spare me with that brother shit. Cause if it was really like that with us we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. You standing here claiming a baby that you don't even know if it's really yours or not. Sound like some sucka shit to me. You a sucka Lennox?

Don't attach no weak shit like that to my name. I'm a real ass nigga and I stand on my business. The fuck I look like letting you body her knowing that it's even a possibility.

Obviously yo dick work so make another one. Trust me you don't want this bitch as a baby mama.

Ari get up I told her without taking my eyes off Legend. She went to slide out the booth and this nigga took the safety off his gun.

You wildling right now, so you really gone blow her? In chilis? With all these witnesses?

Yea, yea and mf yea.

I snatched Ari up and pushed her behind me which caused Legend to jump to his feet.

What the fuck are y'all doing Lauren said stepping between us.

This nigga been fucking on this slime ass bitch Ariel and now she pregnant and this mf tryna save her.

Wait, this the bitch you been talking about this whole time? Really Lennox?

I don't even know what's really going on Lo, I swear it ain't like what this nigga tryna make it out to be.

Then what is it Lennox because she had something to do with what happened to Genesis.

Bitch you don't know what your talking about so shut up Ari barked at Lauren.

Oh bitches tuff I see. Well come on, let's go outside.

Is everything ok?

I looked behind me and saw one of the workers from chilis standing behind us. Legend slowly tucked his gun back in his waistband and I knew if I was gone get this bitch out of here alive right now would be the perfect time for me to do so.

Yea everything good, I grabbed Ari and led her out the restaurant. My car was parked right outside by the door so we quickly jumped in. Before I bagged out I looked at Legend and Lauren who were both standing outside the main entrance. Legend slowly shook his head at me and the look on Lauren's face let me know that she was disappointed in me. This whole situation was fucked up and it was never my intention to cross my brothers or Lo, but I couldn't just let mfs kill Ari knowing she was pregnant.

Legend must've really had her shook because for the first time since I met her she didn't say a word. The whole car ride she was silent. I pulled up to my crib and parked then we both got out and headed inside. We went straight into the living room and sat down.

Why my brother wanna kill you? And why the fuck he keep saying you had a part in what happened to Genesis?

I told Legend what happened that night. Genesis dropped me off at home, and when we pulled up my brother and his friend BC instantly got on tip with him because they knew Legend killed BC's brother Malcom. I was able to stop my brother from shooting his gun but BC was adamant about getting revenge for his brother so he shot anyway making Genesis stab out which led to him crashing. I called the police and everything.