25. Rockstar

Brand new Lamborghini, fuck a cop car
With the pistol on my hip like I'm a cop (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Have you ever met a real nigga rockstar?
This ain't no guitar, bitch, this a Glock (woo)
My Glock told me to promise you gon' squeeze me (woo)
You better let me go the day you need me (woo)
Soon as you up me on that nigga, get to bustin' (woo)
And if I ain't enough, go get the choppa...

Genesis

My eyes slowly fluttered opened and the first thing I saw was a dim light. My head was pounding like my heart and brain had switched places. The shit was agonizing as hell and I wanted it to stop. I looked to the right of me and saw a lady sleep on the couch. Then at the foot of me was a nigga sleep too. I glanced over the room and that's when I noticed where I was but I couldn't think of what this place  was called. I tried to talk but my throat was dry and sore as hell. I tried to wet my shit by swallowing my spit but that didn't work. Something in this nigga pocket was buzzing like crazy but he still didn't budge. I tried to move my leg to wake him up but my shit wouldn't move. That's when I noticed I couldn't move anything but my head and blink my eyes, yo what the fuck it wrong with me I thought to myself instantly growing frustrated.

The buzzing in his pocket started again and this time he moved. I watched him as he went into his pocket and pulled something out and looked at it.

Damn what the fuck is that shit called again I thought to myself for a few seconds then it hit me. A phone, that's what it's called. He then stopped looking at the phone and looked up at me.

Ma Genesis woke he yelled to the lady who was sleep on the couch, she jumped right up and ran over to me.

Legend go get the nurse now, hurry up.

He ran out the room quick as hell then I looked over at her.

Baby I'm so happy you up, how do you feel?

I couldn't even answer her because I couldn't talk.

Can you say something Genesis.

Still nothing came out. He then returned to the room and had several people with him.

Hey Genesis how do you feel a tall dark skin man asked me as he shined a bright ass light into both my eyes.

What the fuck is he doing that dumb ass shit for.

I'm Doctor Giles, can you say anything?

Again wouldn't shit come out my mouth.

Why is he not talking the lady asked.

This is going to be a process, he's been in a coma for months with tubes down his throat. Let's get him some water and increase the fluids in his I.V

Did this nigga just say I've been in a coma for months, what the fuck happened to me that I can't remember shit.

A few seconds later the other lady came back with some water and I swear my throat went crazy and I immediately started coughing.

Take your time, drink slow he told me.

I tuned them out as they started talking while I tried to remember what happened to me. He caught my attention once he mentioned that I got shot and was in a car accident which was crazy as hell because I couldn't remember none of that shit.

These next few days he will go through a lot. He'll begin to slowly get the feeling back in his body and his mind will start to catch up, right now everything is very much blank to him, but don't be alarmed that's expected after brain surgery.

Shot, car accident and brain surgery, damn I must be a menace I thought to myself.

As for now, just talk to him, tell him who you are and what everything is so it can get the muscles in his brain working. He's strong, I honestly didn't think he would wake up so soon, this is very major and a huge step in the right direction. I'll be here for another few hours to monitor him, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Him and the lady he was with left out the room and I looked back and forth between the two people I was left with.

Genesis do you remember me, I'm your mama and this is your big brother Legend. You've been through so much these last few months, but don't worry you gone get back right we got you.

Can I talk to him forever a minute the nigga Legend asked her. It'll be quick.

She kissed my forehead then left out the room. He pulled the chair back up to the bed and sat in it then just starred at me. I starred right back at his ass and waited for him to say something.

I know you can't really remember shìt right now but I promise you the moment you can and you tell me what really happened mfs gone die. I thought I really lost yo ass but I'm thankful the man upstairs ain't take you away from me. Yo ass can't talk so for the first time you gotta actually sit here and listen to me without none of yo smart ass comebacks. This the second time yo ass done been shot and I'm tired of stressing you to get yo ass out the streets and make something of yoself, since you don't wanna do that it's time we move differently, if you wanna be out there you gotta be smarter. You can't be lacking and shit and fucking with any and every ho, now a days bitches more dangerous than niggas they'll set you up in a heartbeat and you would'nt even be hip because you too busy worried about the pussy. I don't do the drugs and street shit but luckily for you we got a brother who do and if you gone do this shit let that nigga teach you how it's really done. I ain't got time to be sitting up in no more hospitals because of yo ass G, and who knows maybe this was yo last lifeline with God and he probably ain't sparing yo ass no more. I can't keep looking out for you if you ain't gone look out for yoself. It's time to strap yo nuts on and become yo own man, I'm done babying you. I love yo lil wild ass to death but I gotta show you tuff love, it's real out here lil bro and even the smallest pups will try you. You gotta always be ready and alert, if not niggas gone catch you slipping every time.

I must be the little brother from hell I thought to myself. But listening to this nigga talk it sounded like he put hisself on the line for me every time and I always fuck him over. I don't know exactly who I am at this moment but I swear once shìt start coming back and I get back right I gotta move smarter like he said. I done already been shot twice according to what he said and I for damn sure ain't tryna make it a third time. I had a lot of shit in my life to reevaluate and I can't be making dumb ass mistakes...