34

Genesis

I guess I was gone have headaches for the rest of my life, my shit was always hurting. But I was glad as hell to be out that hospital. This whole recovery shit was a aggravating ass process but if I wanted to back to myself I knew it had to be done. My mama had just dropped me back off to my crib and now I was laying on the couch just looking up at the ceiling, there was a lot of shit I remembered but that actual night was still a blur to me. Legend was on my head about remembering what exactly happened but I just couldn't. The shit had me frustrated as hell. I even knew exactly who Ariel slut ass was but I didn't remember being with her the night shit went down.

It fucked me up to hear I had another brother and that Legend was a twin, I still ain't met the nigga and I already don't like him from the shit Legend then told me. This bitch Ariel was ruthless, I guess she was gone let me and my brothers run through her ass, shit at least I smashed first. I had to hurry up and get back right, I owed my plug and the whole time I was down this Nigga Melly couldn't even move the bag and now his dumb ass was in jail. The more my mind raced the stronger my headache became. My doctor told me it would be like that for awhile because my brain was trying to get stronger and it was basically working overtime. The only thing that gave me some relief was the pain meds and sleep. I popped one of my pills then laid my ass back down and eventually drifted off to sleep.

7 hours later ...

I jumped out my sleep in a cold sweat, my heart was pounding like a mf, I looked out the window and it was dark as hell outside. I tried to feel around for my phone but I couldn't see it because it was dark as hell. Getting up I cut on the light and saw that it had fell on the floor, I rushed to pick it up and went straight to Legends number.
He literally picked up after the second ring.

Yea,

Legend, I remember I remember everything about that night. That bitch Ariel gotta die asap and her brother.

G calm down, I'm bouta pull up.

I paced the floor back and forth with my mind on a hundred thousand. I couldn't believe I had really let this nothing ass ho get off on me. The moment I saw this ho I was gone put a bullet dead in the middle of her head. The knocks coming from my front door caught my attention and I quickly went to open it, Legend and Lauren both walked in.

Genesis you sweating like crazy, even yo shirt wet Lauren said.

I'm fucking heated.

She walked into the kitchen and got me some water.

Here bro, drink this and sit down.

I took a seat on the couch and downed the water in what seemed like one gulp.

G take yo time and tell us what you remember.

I had fucked that bitch Ariel and was taking her home when she said she was hungry and wanted some damn Wendy's. Once we pulled off from there I remember her talking crazy and saying some snake shit about Hope, I had told myself once I dropped her off I was done with her ass and I was gone block her. We pulled up to her crib and she got to acting all weird and shit and that's when I saw two niggas. As soon as she got out the car the tall one got to thumping at my ass, that nigga had some big shit too, I knew I ain't have enough time to even shoot back so I stabbed off. I felt when I got hit in my shoulder and my first instinct was to hold my wound which caused me to hit the pole at the corner.

So BC never shot at you?

Hell nah, my last glimpse out the rearview mirror I seen shit perfectly because they had shot my whole back window out. That scary ass nigga was on the floor like niggas was thumping at him.