48.

Omniscient

Legend was currently tied up to a chair and severely beaten.

You ready to talk like a man now B.Streets asked him.

Real men talk face to face and stand toe to toe. Yo bitch ass got me tied up to a chair while yo two goons stand at yo side with ARs. You ain't no man, you a pussy Legend assured him.

Even though Legend had just hit a nerve B.Streets still kept his mug on like he wasn't fazed when in fact he was.

Nigga you wanna be me.

Why the fuck would I wanna be you? You a fake ass gangster rapper who know you ain't did half the shit you rap about. Yo ass be having them lil ass kids turnt, real niggas know you ain't about shit. You beat up, drug and rape women and you hide behind yo bitch ass lawyer daddy.

I'm all that but yet I got the ups on you.

Yea nigga you caught me lacking at 5 in the morning while I was sleep. I been knew yo ass had my wallet with my address on it but I ain't trip I still slept peacefully every night. I wasn't worried about yo punk ass. Keep it G for once in yo life. You really wanna be me. You sick I'm really that nigga and all the shit you rap about I really lived. You even sicker I got yo bitch laying in my bed riding my dick every night.

This time B.Streets couldn't control hisself and he smacked Legend dead in his face with his gun. Legends head dropped as blood poured from the gash that was now on the side of his face. Legend slowly looked up at B.Streets and laughed.

You feel tuff yet nigga?

Nigga you gone die, I promise you that.

...

Lennox, Genesis, EJ and Ant were all at Lauren's house loading their guns.

EJ you sure this the right location Genesis asked him.

I'm sure G, I had my Babymama follow him and he didn't notice a thing, she said he turned off on 695 down a long road that led to a house. She said each house had to be about 3 miles apart that's how secluded it is.

Aight bet.

As the boys finished preparing to go get Legend Hope was upstairs in Lauren's room just stuck in a daze wondering if Legend would come back to her alive or not. Lauren walked in the room and shut the door behind her.

Hope you gotta pull yourself together. He's coming back to you, and he's coming back alive.

I'm trying to be positive Lauren but all of this shit is a lot to deal with. This man's life is in jeopardy because a weirdo won't leave me alone.

And that weirdo gone get handled, so stop worrying.

After Lauren and Hope had their talk she headed back downstairs to where the boys were.

So are we getting ready to go?

Yea we is yo ass staying here Lennox told her serious as hell.

No the fuck im not.

Lennox it ain't no point in arguing with her. Just let her come, she know how to look out for herself.

Fuck all that, we don't know what the fuck we bouta walk into. I can't risk shit happening to you Lauren, just please don't argue with me on this. Stay here with Hope.

Lauren watched as all the boys left out the house. Lennox and Genesis drove in one car and EJ and Ant drove in another. Genesis followed behind EJ as he led the way to where B.Streets was possibly keeping Legend at. It was a little after 10p.m and the boys had finally arrived. They made sure they parked the cars off the road where they couldn't be seen. As each of the boys got out the car they began making their way to the house.