26. My life

So many things going on inside my life
So many things i wish i can turn into right
See where im from, its not that easy to survive;
Everday another murder, another homicide
But i believe, believe in me and i believe i will succeed
I'm just another sister out here trying to make it
Being real i rather die before i try to fake it
And ima keep reaching for my destination
Its gone be hard cause the world is full of temptation...

Hope

Why was bad things always lingering in the shadows for me? I've never done wrong to anyone but somehow all the bad stuff happened to me. Out of all the people in Maryland why did Steven have to be his father? Why did Blake bring me here? Was he setting me up? Did he know the type of shit his father was into like paying to have sex with under age girls, and to make matters even more messed up this man had a whole wife who was beautiful by the way but yet he paid Julian to have his way with me.

Blake please take me home, I'm not staying here.

Yo what the fuck is problem?

Your creepy ass father is the problem.

What's going on and how exactly do you know my Husband?

Ask your husband how does he know me.

Steven what the hell is going on?

Crystal you know better than to question me. Now go upstairs.

She quickly exited the kitchen like a little ass girl being told to go to her room by her father.

Dad you know my girl or something?

Your girl? First it was a stripper now your bringing home prostitutes.

Hope what the fuck is he talking about?

How dare you stand there and call me a prostitute, that man sold me to you and I didn't have a choice or a say in the matter, you basically brought a damn minor to have sex with.

Is that the story your telling people so they won't know the real you? I know a few of the guys who paid for you and they all bragged about how much you liked it.

Liked it? Are you serious right now? Julian sold me to those men like I was a piece of property. Whenever I would say no he'd beat to until I was black and blue and forced me to still let those creeps like you have their way with me. You saw how badly I was beat up but yet you still insisted on paying him to let me go with you. Did you ever stop to think that I was somebody's child and what Julian was making me do was wrong? Your a damn father yourself how could you be so damn disgusting? All you cared about was getting your rocks off huh? And you I said turning to Blake your father is a sick ass individual and I wouldn't dare continue to deal with you knowing your related to him. Please stay the hell away from me or I promise I'll go to the police and tell them everything.

What proof do you have to tell them anything, it'll be my word against yours and trust me you don't know the people that I know. You stabbed me in my leg and nicked an artery I could have bled out and died. I can rack up more then attempted murder charges.

Your sick. You paid a man to have sex with me. I'm 17 that's rape.

Hope what the fuck you mean you 17? How the fuck you got yo own apartment and work at strip club and you only 17?

Oh that's even better Steven said chiming in. Imagine how that club owner will feel once they find out you lied about your age and could be the reason their club gets shut down. And then the apartment building will have you out on your ass by this time tomorrow because im sure you lied to get into there as well. You sure your really ready to go to bat with me young lady.