13.

Legend

I stood there just looking at this nigga, what the fuck he mean Regina his biological mother, since when I thought to myself.

You sure you got the right the lady.

Yea, I was giving this address and this picture.

I took the picture out his hand and sure enough it was Regina deadbeat ass.

Come in. I stepped to the side and let this so called lost son of Regina in the house. He looked around then walked over to a picture of her and Genesis that was sitting on the table.

So what's yo story?

I'm honestly tryna figure it out. I never knew I was adopted. My mama just told me before she died a few weeks ago to breast cancer. You Regina son?

Something like that, she birthed me that's about it.

Who the lil nigga in the picture?

As soon as he said something about Genesis my emotions heighten, for a split second I had forgot about his current state.

That's my lil brother Genesis.

So it's three of us?

You came here to what do what exactly? get to know Regina?

I don't even know for real, once my moms told me I was adopted I felt like I needed answers.

How old are you?

22, I'll be 23 in October.

October what?

9th

Nigga you lying right?

Nah I'm dead ass.

Im tryna figure out how that's possible because I'm 22 and I'll be 23 October 9th.

You tryna tell me we twins?

Nigga I ain't tryna tell you shit, this whole thing gotta be a joke, and now I feel like you playing with me I told him pulling out my gun.

The nigga definitely was a quick draw because as quick as I pulled out my jit he did too.

Ay this shit sound crazy as fuck to me too, but I ain't come here for no type of  bullshit. I came here to find out what's up like I told you.

I knew he was being serious but I still didn't know this nigga and now he tryna say we twins, if I had a twin brother my pops would have for sure told me. The more I looked at the nigga I could see a resemblance but we wasn't identical or no weird shit like that. Where you from?

I was raised in Philly. Just me and my OG never had a father but my moms held shit all the way down for the both us. I Never went hungry or without so I don't have any complaints.

I really didn't even know what to say to dog for real. I could sit here and tell him every bad thought and memory I had of Regina but that's only because we didn't have the best relationship. My situation ain't his so I'd let him be his own judge of what he thought about her.

It's a lot of shit going on right now but if you give me a few hours we can meet up and I'll introduce you to Regina and Leon.

Who is Leon?

Leonidas or Leon for short is my pops,  well our pops. Yo existence is a shock to me so I know it's fasho gone be a shocker to him. I just hope yo ass ain't on no bullshit my nigga.

I know this shit crazy it's crazy as hell to me too. But I put that on Letty that I ain't on no bullshit, ain't none of this even shit to play about.

That was yo mama name Letty?