16

Omniscient

Things were currently on the verge of escalating very quickly in Hopes life and she had absolutely no idea. She was so focused on trying to get her life on the right path that she didn't even pay attention to all the things that were beginning to happen around her. She still had Julian and Steven to answer too. She may have thought she was headed towards brighter days but more  darkness was very much so ahead.

Legend had more problems then he cared to admit but the only thing that was currently on his mind was getting back for his brother. In the months ahead, every step he took and thought was a move in the right direction it always resulted in a dead end. Although he didn't want to admit it he kind of had a thing for Hope but what he didn't know was that the girl he kind of had a thing for had a lot going on and more baggage then he could have ever possibly guessed.

Lennox unknowingly was stepping into something that he had no idea about. All he wanted to do was get to know his family and possibly build a bond with his parents and his brothers, but with Ariel now clinging tightly on his coattail he was in for some shit that he didn't sign up for.

Regina felt as though she was at odds with every one and now alone since Genesis was in a coma, Legend was no longer speaking to her, Leon was mad at her and instead of opening up to Lennox she avoided him out of her own guilt.

Ariel had no idea that Lennox was related to Legend or Genesis, all she knew was that he fucked her good, spoiled her and treated her right. She felt as though she had hit a lick and she wasn't coming up off of Lennox any time soon. To keep her brother away so that he couldn't mess up her plan she ended up giving the police his drop on where he was selling dope at in Kentucky, when they raided the house, they found guns and dope and Dre was took to jail. Although she really liked Lennox, her obsession was with Legend and she wasn't going to stop until she got him. She had some shit up her sleeve for Hope as well, it all took time and planning but slowly she was going to get back at Hope for crossing her.

Genesis continued to lay in the hospital in a coma, as the days went on his family didn't know what to expect. If he ever did wake up what he had to know was that life before he went into a coma was not the same life he was going to wake up too. Chaos was all around and just waiting to enter his life next.