63 Love you I do

(Excuse any mistakes)

I never met a man quite like you
Doing all he can, making my dreams come true
You're strong and you're smart, you've taken my heart
And I'll give you the rest of me too
You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do

Lauren

We recently found out from the Lawyer and my dad that Legend had got 90 days in the hole for fighting. The lawyer didn't know who the other inmate was but my dad got us the information we needed and we were all shocked to here that it was Ariel's brother Dre. I was actually scared for Legend. Not because I thought Dre would do something to him, but because I knew he would do something to Dre. If he killed that damn boy in there he was never coming home. I would give anything to talk to him and try to convince him to calm down. But I know how legend is. He's going to want that boy to pay with his life for what he did to Genesis. It's like a black cloud was over our entire family and there was no escaping it.

On top of the bullshit with Legend. I was walking around miserable as hell. Lennox indeed had this Jade chick pregnant. Every time I went through his phone I got sicker and sicker, but I tried my best to keep my cool and just wait on him to tell me the real. At the rate he was going I felt like he was gone tell me when she was in Labor. And I swear before God if he did that I was going to kill him.

Lauren you don't hear me?

My bad Ma, I was thinking about something.

Me and Phil are going out to eat, you want to come with us?

No, I don't want to third wheel. Y'all enjoy y'all selves.

Ok, Love you, make sure you lock up the house when you leave.

Love you too and ok I will.

My mom and Phil left and I just continued to sit in the living room and stare out the window. I had so much on my mind with nobody to talk too. I didn't want to bother Hope because she was dealing with enough. Genesis wasn't the one I went to when I needed to talk about my problems, it was always Legend. I missed him so much. It was only one person left for me to talk too and I knew she would keep it real no matter what. I pulled out my phone and called her.

Damn stranger long time no hear from you. How you been?

Aja why you always gotta be so extra?

I'm just saying you crossed back over to the other side and just forgot about me. I heard what went down with Legend, you know that's my dog tell him I said keep his head up.

I will.

Now what's wrong?

Who said anything was wrong?

Come on Lauren I know you. You calling cause something up. You usually go to Legend with yo problems but sense he in that jam you on my line.

I rolled my eyes because clearly she was right. I need some advice. Are you free to talk?

For you yea, what's up?

So awhile back I got this crazy idea to go through my dudes phone. Doing so I stumbled across some messages and a girl told him her period was late. Fast forward it's confirmed that she's pregnant. I didn't originally trip because he messed with her while we weren't together. But since we've been back he has yet to say anything and he's constantly running back to Philly to see her. I'm trying to see if he's going to be man enough to tell me the real but he still has yet to do so and I feel myself about to cut up, you know how I can get Aja.

Why you even stringing yourself along like that Lauren. I use to always tell yo ass you let stuff build up to the point where you just explode. Then you be around here, busting out windows, upping pistols on mfs and ready to beat they mamas up for having them. My mama still can't stand yo ass.