31. Super Gremlin

Damn, my nigga you trippin'
We could've been superstars (superstars)
Remember when we was jackin' cars (jackin' cars)
Now it's not safe for you (safe for you)
You switched like a pussy, lil' bitch
Damn, my nigga you trippin'
We could've been superstars
Can't help it, now I'm reminiscing
Remember when we was jackin' cars
Now you better keep your distance
'Cause it's not safe for you (safe for you)
You switched like a pussy, lil' bitch

Legend

I couldn't even cap, this nigga Lennox had me hot as hell. Why the fuck would he even play a nigga like that when all I been was real and solid from the gate with his ass. Brother or not you act like an opp imma treat you like one.

I'm sure he had a reason Legend, so chill with those homicidal thoughts I know you got flowing through your head right now.

You too ?

Me too what?

You picking another mf side over mine?

Lauren hit the brakes hard as hell which caused my body to jerk.

The fuck type of shit you on, why the fuck would you just do that?

Did you really just come at me sideways? Like me of all people?

You of all people should know where tf I'm coming from and understand why I'm feeling the way I'm feeling. I don't let mfs in my space and the moment I do look what happen. That nigga basically just disregarded everything I was telling him about that bitch, then talking about she pregnant. What the fuck he thought that was gone change my mind, fuck her and that baby. And fuck that nigga too. Drop me off at my crib.

I'm not moving until you calm down.

Lauren I'm calm trust me.

She pulled back off into traffic and headed in the direction of my house. Once she pulled up I got out and didn't say two words to her ass I just headed inside the crib. I went straight into my living room so I could roll up.

After my second blunt I felt more chilled, I had forgot all about Hope being here until she came into the living room and sat on the couch. Since she had on shorts I could see the bruises on her leg and her eye had started turning colors.

You need to put some ice or something on that shit. Here I said going into my pocket and giving her the pills I got from Regina.

Thank you, what about the other pill?

Damn I forgot, I'm bouta DoorDash that shit.

I grabbed my phone and ordered her the plan B and some other shit for her bruises then I got up and went into the kitchen and put some ice in a towel.

Here I said handing the towel to her then I took my seat back on the couch.

Are you ok?

I'm good.

But you hate when I do that to you.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I can look at you and tell that something is bothering you so obviously your not good. But yet your sitting here lying saying your good. But when I do that you make an issue and pressure me to tell you what's up.

It's a lot of shit going on Hope. One of my dumb ass brothers then got this ho Ariel pregnant and now Lennox tryna save the bitch and shit.

Ariel was having sex with Lennox and Genesis? And she's pregnant? Damn.

Yea, and he think he can save me from getting on that ho ass. Pregnant or not imma touch that ho.

That's sick, and what's even more sick is that she's probably still obsessed with you.