19. Do we have a problem

Tell 'em my Nina, my bitch, she a rider
I got a shooter and I got a driver
They want that heat, I'm the only provider
Little bad foreign bitch, word to Fivio
Niggas know the vibe, that's word to five, yo
Beef, we 'bout to resolve, yo
Pull up on a opp, do we have a problem?

Lauren

No matter how much I had going on I made sure I came up here at least once a day and sat with Genesis even if it was for only 20 minutes I came and saw my baby.

Hey big head I said to him kissing his dry forehead before I sat in the chair that was next to his bed.

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a few days but I been out there putting in work trying to make sure the niggas responsible for doing this to you pay. You know ain't none of us letting this slide. And I know what your probably thinking in that head of  yours.

" cuz go be a model or something you to pretty to be a gangster " I said to myself laughing because he always told me that.

And I'd tell you the same thing I always told you, I was born this way, I'm Kelly and Jo daughter it's just in me.

I won't chill out though until every last piece of the puzzle is put together, a lot of it don't make sense that's why I really wish you would just wake up to fill the gaps we have. Shit been crazy since you been in here, won't nothing top Legend being a twin though, I still can't believe it. I met him for the first time the other day and he's kind of cute, thank God him and Legend aren't identical because that would just be weird. I can tell he's laid back though and you'd for sure like him. Oh guess what? I got a new job, I finished my pharmacy tech class and I'm working at the pharmacy inside of Walmart and no I can't be getting scripts for yo ass so don't ask.

It's so weird talking to you and you not saying something crazy back.

I been trying to get Legend to come up here with me but he said he can't keep seeing you just lay here like this, I still make sure I ask him even though I know he's still going to say no.

Speaking of the devil he's calling now.

Hello,

Lo, you still at the hospital?

Yea, I really just got here. Why what's up?

I need you to ride up north with me and show me where this nigga staying.

Legend I already told you it was to risky trying to do anything to him while he's there. His uncle is 12 what part aren't you understanding?

I didn't say I was gone do shit, I just wanna ride by and learn the neighborhood, I just need you to drive.

Ok I'll meet you at my moms in about 20 minutes.

Bet.

See, hurry up and wake up so he can stress somebody other than me out. I love you big head I told him kissing his forehead again. I'll see you tomorrow.

Once I left the hospital I went straight to my moms house were both Legend and Lennox were waiting for me.

Legend I'm not driving that big ass truck.

We gone drive Lennox shit come on.

We all got in the car and I headed towards the freeway and let the gps guide me to the address I had for BC, it was about a thirty minute drive and once we made it I turned on the street of the house and drove normally down it.

That's the house, 47237. I told him. You see they got a ring door bell?

Yea and one on the right corner of the house.