10. Cold gangsta

I'm on some cold gangsta shit, might get blocked from the industry.
Ain't wifing no hos, no couple goals, I still don't feel my enemies
Ain't squashing no beef I'm fryin it
If it's bout the money I'm tryin it

Genesis

I got out the shower and threw something on then went back into my living room.

Legend left? I asked Ariel.

Yea he said he had to shoot a move and for you to hit him up later.

Aight I'm bouta put on some shoes then we can go.

Can we stop and grab something to eat I'm starving.

Something like what?

I want some Wendy's

This basic 4 for 4 eating ass bitch, I wouldn't have dared asked a nigga like me for no damn Wendy's I thought to myself.

Aight.

I went to my room and grab some shoes to put on then we left. I hadn't been fucking with Ariel that much cause I been heavy in the streets getting the rest of that work off. But her ass had been blowing me up like crazy to see a nigga so I finally gave in.

I was mad as hell Wendy's line was this long but I already in the mf so I might as well had stayed.

Legend like Hope or something?

Hell nah why you ask that?

Because he was asking about her while you were in the shower.

Asking about her like what?

Was she my friend and random shit like that.

And you took that as him liking her? His ass probably asked that because every time you've been around me and he popped up she was with you.

Y'all definitely brothers because he said the same thing.

Cause it's that simple, I don't think Hope his type anyway, he definitely don't like shorty.

I would pray he don't . Y'all don't know the half about Hope ass.

What you mean.

She may look like that quiet sweet innocent girl but she got a dark side she don't let nobody see. She be really out here tricking with old ass men, her ass probably got worms. She stay in a motel and everything. I wouldn't want Legend to catch shit messing around with her ass. That shit trifling.

I was listening to everything shorty said and I was gone be sure to check in with my brother just to make sure he wasn't on shit with Hope, cause if he was and he went into the shit blind not knowing the whole truth about her and she gave him something he would definitely kill her and not think twice about.

The whole conversation also had me looking at Ariel sideways too. Because how was this yo friend and you was so comfortable just telling me all her business. She ain't loyal and rather what she said about Hope was true or not I'm sure she told Ariel that shit in secrecy and off the strength that she considered them friends. I'm sure as hell female friendships are the hardest ships of all. A lot of hos really didn't have a code and the moment they at odds they can't wait to use whatever secrets they told one another against each other. Genuine solid people were rare, that's why mfs only really see me with Melly, my A1 since day 1.

Once we finally made it to the window I paid grabbed her food then pulled off. This bitch had me looking at her differently and I couldn't wait to get her ass out my car and block the fuck out of her. Now it made me think back to what Legend said a few months ago when he told me I be letting anybody come to my shit. Ariel was quick as hell to tell her home girl business which meant she was untrustworthy so no telling what she'd tell a nigga about me.

The more I thought about it the faster I drove.

Damn nigga slow down before 12 get behind us again, and I ain't Hope, I ain't tucking shit.

I damn near wanted to smack the fuck out of her but instead I drove faster. I pulled up on her block and dropped her ass off right in front of her crib.

Damn nigga you was suppose to drop me off at the corner she said panicking trying to hurry up and get out the car.

I looked at her porch and it was two niggas sitting on it. The tall one stood up and I watched as he hiked his pants up then stepped off the porch. His face looked familiar as hell and then it hit me. He was one of the niggas at the gas station who jumped me with that ho ass nigga Malcom, before I could even reach for my strap the nigga grabbed the biggest gun from off the side of the porch and started blowing my shit down , all I could do was stab off. I heard my back window shatter and I immediately felt a burning sensation in my shoulder, I already knew I was hit. Because I've been shot before and I quickly remembered the pain of that hot led piercing my flesh, it's like I lost my train of thought and instead of keep my hand on the steering wheel my instinct was to grab at my shoulder and the last thing I remember was spinning out and hitting a wall ...