46.

Hope

Omg Legend move, I have to get ready for work.

So you gone leave us stuck like this?

Who is us?

He looked down at him self and that's when I noticed the bulge in his shorts.

Your hand and some lotion will work just fine.

I ain't no little ass boy, gone head on with that petty shit.

Give me a kiss

Nah move you just pissed me off.

So I can't have a kiss?

No, go to work.

Aww daddy mad at me I said putting my arms around his neck trying to kiss him anyway but he kept moving his head.

Legend, stop being an asshole and give me a kiss.

He smacked his lips and finally let me kiss him.

I looked him directly in his eyes. I never thought you'd be my everything.

Me neither, can't believe I fell for the girl in the chucks.

Ha ha ha, very funny. Let me get out of here.

Why the fuck would you pick the night shift?

Because it's what they were hiring for Legend. Let Bruno come up here with you so you won't be lonely.

Bruno gone keep his ass in the basement.

Your so mean to him.

I love my dog tf are you talking about. But that's the thing he a pet not a human, his ass ain't bouta be sitting and chilling on furniture and shit.

Boy whatever I'll call you on my first break so keep your ringer on.

Aight, be careful too with yo non driving ass.

Everybody can't be a nascar driver like you.

That don't mean you gotta drive like somebody 90 year old granny.

You get on my nerves bye.

I grabbed all my stuff then headed out the door. What Legend made a 15 minute drive took me 30. Once I reached the hospital I found somewhere to park then went inside. I've been working here for a little over a month now and I liked it. All I did was cleaned up but it was a smooth job with decent pay so I was cool with it.

I was 4 hours into my shift and it was a little after 3a.m so I went into the break room to call Legend. He didn't answer the first time and I was about to call him back but Lauren was calling me.

Hey boo, what you doing up?

Can't sleep, you on break?

Yea, you ok?

I'm good, how's Legend?

Still the same Legend.

I miss him so much.

I know you do, I'm sure he misses y'all too, he's just to stubborn to admit it.

I'm use to him getting mad and staying away for a few days but it's been 2 months.

I try not to pressure him about the situation and stay in my lane but he's over reacting.

A notification from Facebook came to my phone so I clicked on it. It was a notification from Ariel, she had commented on a picture of me and Legend.

This damn girl is irritating as hell

Who? Lauren asked me.

Ariel, she just commented on a picture of me and Legend.