9. Cant judge her.

She'll do anything to get that money.
Even if she sell dope and start cooking
Dancing or selling pussy it don't matter cause
You can't judge her
Even if she got 4 four different baby daddy's I don't care long as she happy it ain't my business man
You can't judge her...

Legend

Me and my pops were currently at the building I had brought.

So what you think about it?

This building got a lot of potential but of course it's gone need some fixing up. I like how you already got every inch of it mapped out and what you want it to look like. That let me know you serious about it.

I'm beyond serious about it. I'm really about to try and put my all into this and try to create a spot where the youngens can come and blow off some steam the right way. This what helped me when I was going through that lil phase and hopefully it can help them too.

I like the plan which means you gone have to make sure you stay focused and keep a level head. Ain't nothing worse then somebody tryna do something for the community and having young boys look up to him but yet they still be out here in the streets fucking up. If you gone do it son go all the way with it and leave that hot boy shit alone. You gone have some that come in here and act just like you did when you were they age and they might even try you. But you gotta be level headed and keep yo temper in check while trying to help them, you feel what I'm saying?

Yea, I feel you.

Me and my pops made our way out the building. Once I locked it back up we went our separate ways.

I had told Genesis I'd stop by his crib hours ago but I took longer than what I thought I would. But since I was done I just decided to stop by his shìt before I met up with EJ.

Pulling into his parking lot I saw his car parked in its normal spot so I knew he was here. I parked then walked through the apartments courtyard and made my way to his apartment. I knocked on the door and listened to the voice memo my lil sister had just sent me.

Legend are you still taking me for the surprise next week?

I laughed before I sent her one back.

Big Bro always keep his promises

Genesis had finally came and opened the door.

Damn thought you forgot about me.

Nah, I was with my pops and time just got away from me. I told him taking a seat on his couch.

We was having random lil conversations when that one shorty Ariel came from his room.

Here she said passing Genesis the wood then sitting on the couch next to him.

Hey Legend.

Sup I said nodding at her.

We all sat there passing the wood back and forth which really didn't get me high enough. I would normally face a single wood with one person max but I decided I wouldn't be an asshole today.

Ay I'm bouta get in the shower then I'll drop you off once I'm done my brother told her.

Ok.

I was in my phone scrolling through instagram when shorty out the blue said something to me.

Yo ass mean as hell you know that?

Yea I told her not even looking up from my phone. I just continued to scroll. I passed a picture then immediately went back. I took a long look at her and was shocked at how good she looked. A Nigga even went as far a double tapping the pic

 A Nigga even went as far a double tapping the pic

Ay you friends with that girl Hope ain't you?

Yea, I mean I use to be. Her ass been acting weird lately so I been giving her some space. Why you ask that?

Because every time I've saw you she usually be right there with you.

Oh you noticed huh.

I finally looked up at shorty and she had a stupid ass smirk on her face. She had to be out her shit to be sitting here trying to flirt with a nigga like she wasn't here for my brother.

Ay tell Genesis I had to shoot a move and to hit me up later I said getting up from the couch. This lil bitch had just threw me off and I couldn't wait to tell my brother to watch out for her lil sneaky ass. I didn't even have nowhere to go for real but I just knew I had to get away from girl.

Genesis was occupied with a weirdo, EJ wasn't answering the phone, my pops was all the way at home, and Lauren was at work. A nigga was bored as hell. Regina then crossed my mind and I instantly shook them thoughts out my head. A nigga was bored not desperate, and besides us being in room together for more than 10 minutes was lethal. Her presence alone most of the times irritated my soul. My only other option was to go home and jugg so that's where I headed too.

I had been here for a few hours now and managed to crack Home Depot, I had ordered new floorboards for the building and everything and had to go pick it up in the morning. I was gone pay a couple of the heads from the hood to go get that shit. I fixed me a big ass bowl of cereal and chilled on the couch. I swear I slept here more than my own bed which was crazy cause I spent hella bread on my bedroom set. But shid it wasn't my money , shout out to whoever Todd Chapman was.

I found myself back on instagram laughing at all type of shit. When I clicked back on my home page I saw that Hope had uploaded a story so I clicked on it. Shorty was actually pretty as hell and I loved her lips. I just couldn't get over the fact that she was a bum and a prostitute. But I wrote her anyway, conversation ain't never hurt nobody.

Yo ass don't look like this in person. Drop the filter.

She wrote back quick as hell.

What filter? I have on lipgloss and eye makeup since you must know rudeness.

I knew it had to be something.

I don't like you.

That's cool, I'm not a likable person.

As long as you know.

This prostitute had some nerve telling me she ain't like me. Hell I ain't like she sold pussy for a living but I wasn't judging. Her hustle is her hustle. I don't even know why I was all of a sudden intrigued by her, I guess I just wanted to know her story and hear out her own mouth why was she a trick at such a young age. Who the fuck let's their teenage daughter live in a motel and slang pussy all day. Her parents sound like they got Regina beat by a long shot. Everybody don't need to be parents I swear.