52. Hrs & Hrs

Yours, mine, ours
I could do this for hours
Sit and talk to you for hours
I wanna give you your flowers
And some champagne showers
Order shrimp and lobster towers
But it's me that gets devoured
Ooh, when you do what you do, I'm empowered
You give me a superpower
Together, the world could be ours
You sit me up on the counter
Instantly, it's thunder showers
Stormin' for a couple hours
When we finished, take a shower
I could do this for hours
And hours and hours
I could do this for hours
And hours and hours
I could do this for hours
And hours and hours
I could do this for hours
And hours, hours...

Hope

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as Legend filled my insides with his thick long wood. Every time we did it I swear it felt better than the first time and it got better and better too.

I love you he said whispering in my ear as I felt my climax building up in my stomach.

I love you so much more I told him in a faint voice.

As Legend picked up his speed my mind went into overdrive and my body was in pure ecstasy. I knew I was cuming because my legs began to shake uncontrollably. Legend wasn't to far behind me and I could tell he was trying to hold it back because he was biting his lip. I used my muscles to squeeze around him as he pulsated in and out of me which got it right up out of him. As soon as he came he gave me a death stare which made me bust out laughing.

You did that shit on purpose Hope he said slowly sliding out of me.

I know I said still laughing as I watched him go into the bathroom that was connected to our bedroom.

Hope he semi yelled

Yes Legend.

Come take a shower with me.

I got up and made my way into the bathroom with him. What was suppose to be a quick shower turned into me and legend going another 3 rounds instead. Once we finally got out we both put on some clothes so that we could go get something to eat but instead I talked Legend into going to the movies.

See it wasn't that bad was it?

Nah the shit was actually lit, I haven't been to the movies since I was like 14. But now I'm hungry as hell what you got a taste for?

It's this place we would occasionally get food from called New York Fried Chicken, it use to be soooo good and they sold fried green tomatoes.

That's what you want?

Yea, but we don't have to go there, I know that's the west and it's not your side of town.

You think I give a fuck about any of that? If that's what you wanna eat then that's where we going.

It's not that deep Legend.

I know so don't make it that deep we going come on.

We got in the car and made our way to the west side of Baltimore.

Can you at least stay in the car while I go in?

He smacked his lips, whatever Hope go ahead. Here he said handing me some money.

I got it I told him grabbing my purse then getting out the car and making my way inside the restaurant. I was in there for about 10 minutes when they called my name.

Order for Hope.

Right here I said handing him the ticket then grabbing the bag. As I was walking out I heard someone call my name. When I turned around it was Ms.Brandy.