60. Ride

(Excuse any mistakes)

Now what's the definition of a rider
Through it all they goin' stand right beside ya
If you got one look em in the eyes
Tell em you goin' ride
Tell em you goin' ride (ride)
Till the wheel fall off or the day that I die
That's on my life ain't nun wrong wit tryin' love somebody
Tryin' to tell you shawty that....

Legend

This blindfold shit had me paranoid, but I was trying not to be a good sport and let Hope do this surprise she keep talking about.

We here, I'll get out the car first then I'll walk around and help you out.

I ain't gotta walk up no stairs do I?

No it's just the step outside the truck onto the sidewalk.

I listened as Hope got out the car then a few seconds later I heard my side door open.

I carefully stepped out.

Hope hurry up and take this shit off of me, I ain't feeling this at all.

On the count of three you can take it off

1... 2...3

I slid the blindfold down and in-front of me stood my family and they all yelled congratulations.

It took me a second to even notice that we were standing in front of the building I brought for my gym.

Come inside Hope said grabbing my hand.

I hugged and dapped up all my peoples as we made our way inside. I was shocked as hell walking inside. I haven't been here in months and to be real I had actually gave up on this shit. With all the stuff that we had going on it just wasn't the right time to be focused on my dreams, I had to deal with my reality instead. It was people here with they kids and everything. They had a registration table and both lines were long.

We even made our way upstairs and the dance studio was complete. I was at a loss for words.
After checking everything out we made our way back downstairs and Genesis was at the Dj booth with the mic.

I know it's a lot going on but can I get everybody's attention right quick he said into the mic and everyone's attention shifted to the front where Genesis was standing.

I wanna give a shout out to my big brother. The man of the hour Legend. Growing up you was always my hero and my protector. I was always able to breeze through life without a care in the world because I knew that no matter what my brother had my back and would always be there to pick me up whenever I fell. When Hope came to me and said she wanted to do this, Me Lennox, EJ and Ant made sure we did any and everything she asked of us. Legend we all could tell stories how you been there for each one of us. You tell the truth even when it's hard to hear, but believe me when I say bro, we thankful for you and this was the least we could do. Me and Lennox got something for you.

I watched as two people came out holding something.

We know how you are about getting things done on your own and not taking handouts, but me and Lennox just wanted to give you this check so that you can look after these youngens and make sure they get to experience field trips, gym and dance attire the whole nine.

They took the drape off the check and it was for the amount of 40 thousand dollars and was made out to Dream Big Gym, Dance and after school Tutoring Center.

I walked up and hugged both of my brothers, as well as my niggas EJ and Ant.

Next my parents went up as well as Lauren and they gifted a sprinter bus for the kids who needed transportation.