39

Legend

I couldn't find my damn wallet nowhere so it had to be at Hope's crib. I called her but she ain't pick up and by the time I got to the crib my phone had died so I put it on the charger and got in the shower. After I was done I got dressed and called Hope but her ass still wasn't answering.

Fuck it imma just slide by her crib and grab it. I made sure I had everything I needed and went outside and got in my truck. I pulled off and headed back to her crib when my phone rung.

What up G

Ay where you at?

In traffic

Pull up on me it's important.

Aight give me a minute I gotta grab something right quick.

Bro pull up I just said it was important.

Aight nigga damn, where you at?

Outside of mama crib.

Bouta be on my way.

I disconnected the call and made a u-turn then headed to Reginas crib.

When I pulled up I saw Genesis sitting on the porch smoking so I parked and got out.

What's so important?

Im sure I just initiated some beef with my plug.

Why the fuck would you go and do some dumb shit like that?

Because that nigga tried to treat me like a ham, talking all kinds of crazy, taxing and playing me like a peon.

Yo ass tryna get back in the game already?

Nah, I was going to talk to him about what went down with Melly and see how much he owed and shit just went left.

It went left or you made it go left?

Do that even fucking matter?

Yea, because if the shit could have been prevented then you should have prevented it. We got enough going on, now yo ass out here adding more to our plates. If Melly went to him off the strength of you and he gave that nigga a bag because he yo man's then it's only right you settle that debt. That's how business goes.

Nah Legend, something ain't right I talked to Melly and he told me he only went to get some small shit, but the nigga basically forced 6500 worth of product on him which was basically all he had left on him. Melly said he barley made it up the block and 12 was pulling him over. I think that nigga set Melly up and he working with 12.

So you tryna beef with a nigga you sold drugs for, a nigga who possibly just got yo man's pinched and who you think working with the cops? You gone really let him wheel you in and have yo dumb ass sitting behind bars?

That's why I'm asking you what should I do.

I don't even know shit about that nigga, but I know somebody who might, come on ride with me.

We got in my car and I headed to my pops crib. Genesis ass complained the entire time about how far he lived, to me that 40 minute drive wasn't shit especially since I took the trip often.

Nigga you need a muzzle, you talk too much. Come on.

I walked in my pops crib and he was sitting in his usual spot watching the game.

Pops what up?

Relaxing is what's up. Good to see you back out here on yo feet he said getting out his chair and dapping Genesis up.

Feel good to be back out here.

Where Lennox at?

He in Philly, but ay pops we need to kick it with you right quick.