14. Triggered

Go figure
You were the trigger
You brought me to an obstructed view
When you knew the picture was bigger
Who am I kiddin
Knew from the beginning
You'd ruin everything, you do it every time
You are my enemy, you are no friend of mine mother fucker, you mother fuckin right I'm triggered...

Hope

I hate that I got these random headaches like this but I guess that's what to be expected when you've been knocked upside your head as much as I have. I've took two Tylenols and two naps and it was finally easing up. I was going to get in the shower warm my food up and watch some tv. I don't know where this rain came from but it was calming.

As soon as I was finished with my shower I warmed my food up, cut on the tv and got in the middle of the bed. I was just about to take a bite when my phone rung. I didn't know the number but I answered it anyway.

Hello

Come outside.

He didn't even let me respond before he hung up, I pulled the phone away from my ear and just looked at it. How did this asshole even get my number. I got out the bed and looked out the window. His truck was literally backed in right in front of my door. I rolled my eyes then slipped on my crocs and went outside. I waited for him to unlock the door and then I got in. He looked like he was in deep thought.

You ok?

Yea.

What are you doing here?

I don't even know, I was just driving and this where I ended up.

Oh

You was busy?

No, I was chilling.

Slow day?

Yea, pretty much. How is your brother?

Still in a coma.

That's so messed up, I'm praying for him and your family.

Good looking, we definitely need that shit.

The car went quiet until I decided to ask him something.

Legend

What up?

When you left earlier and took my phone did you have intentions on going to kill Dre?

Nah, I didn't know shit about dude for real until you mentioned him then my peoples called.

So did he have something to do with it?

Yup, that's why his bitch ass ran. But the devil always catches up to niggas eventually.

Did he really just call himself the devil? This damn boy was crazier than I thought I said to myself.

Ariel came by and checked me about you answering my phone.

Can't nobody check a soul about me, that lil girl better find a way to survive cause her ass definitely on a timer.

That's some heartless shit to say. She's somebody's child, don't threaten her life like that.

He laughed and I was confused because I didn't find anything funny.

Listen I know you don't care for her or me but she's kind of the only friend I've ever had so just don't say shit like that please.

I don't care or give a fuck about her ass. I don't like the shit you do or them busted ass chucks you be wearing but yo ass cool I guess, and if you consider her a friend you bout dumb as hell.