4. Life's good

Niggas caught me slipping once ok so what
Someone hit yo block I'd tell you if it was us
Manor house in Rosewood this shit too plush
Say my days are numbered but I keep waking up...

Genesis

This nigga Legend was getting on my nerves with all this over protective ass shit. Niggas caught me slipping once but it won't happen twice. Only reason why they had the ups on me was because I didn't have my jit on me. I was too busy tryna drop Ariel and her home girl off that I was moving too fast. But that was a month ago and his ass was still bugging. Even though he never wanted to admit it but I knew his ass killed Malcom, he kilt me trying to always save a nigga. I was grown and active just like he was and I didn't need him getting back for me.

Truth be told, I was more in the streets than Legend. I was out here moving a bag and making hella bread. While his face was always buried in a computer scamming and shit. He had his hustle and I had mine. I wasn't always like this though. I was a straight A student and had all types of scholarships for basketball, but my dreams were instantly crushed a few years ago when I was leaving basketball practice and while walking in my old neighborhood a drive by shooting took place and I was shot twice. Once in the left side of my knee and once in my left calf muscle. Talking about wrong place wrong time. So therefore if you ask me, I say God had other plans for me and obviously hooping wasn't one.

I was currently on my way to meet with my plug Jibbs. I been rocking with him for a minute on the product and everything been smooth sailing so far. It took me about 20 minutes to get to his spot and once I did I parked my car and headed inside.

The same people who was always here whenever I came was also here today. I dapped all of them up then went to the back where Jibbs normally was. I knocked on the door a few times and waited for him to tell me to come in. Once he did I opened the door and went inside. He was normally by hisself but this time he had some knock off Malcom X looking ass nigga in here with him.

What up Jibbs I said sitting the book bag full of money on his desk then taking a seat.

My favorite young boy back in action I see.

Yea, that was lil shit to the steppa. You know can't shit keep me down for long. Who this I asked him curious to know who the hell buddy was.

This my cousin Trent, he been gone for awhile and just popped up on me. Trent this my young boy G.

What up I said nodding at him.

I ran into yo crazy ass mama the other day.

Straight up, what her ass was talking about?

You know Gina T, all she do is talk shit, that's my baby though.

Yea, Ma dukes gone talk her shit for sure.

Regina from over East his cousin chimed in and asked?

Yea Cuddy, I know you remember her, she use to run it up back in the days, use to even out hustle us sometimes. You remember back then she had lil Legend, but this her baby boy Genesis.

You a lil too young to be in this grown man business ain't you?

I'm 19, so I'm grown enough I let his ass know.

My youngen a fire cracker, he got it in him for sure cuddy. Nigga hustle just like his mama. He certified.

Ay jibbs, I got some shit on the floor so let me get that package up out you.

He got up from his chair then walked over to his safe and grabbed me two bricks. I placed them in my book bag then dapped him up. I'm on you in a few.

Aight lil Nigga stay dangerous and don't let niggas catch you slipping again.