35

Legend

Me and Lauren had just left Genesis's crib and I was taking her back to her crib.

I can't believe this bitch shot at Genesis, she more crazy than I thought. What we gone do about her brother?

That nigga put up, it ain't shit we can do until they let him out.

I can't believe Lennox really got that damn girl pregnant either.

You really like that nigga huh.

Probably more than I care to admit. But now everything messed up and I know it'll never work.

Off the strength of you I won't do shit to his ass as long as he stay out my way.

She's carrying his child Legend.

Imma do him a favor and handle all that for him.

There's no need to even try and stop you because once you make up something in your mind there's no steering you away from it. I feel like you and Lennox should at least have a conversation before you wack his kid.

That damn thing probably ain't even a person yet, that nigga better hang that shit up. But when the next time you gone see Hope?

I don't know more than likely tomorrow, why what's up?

I got her this I said reaching in the backseat and handing Lauren a T-Mobile bag.

Aww, you got your boo a phone.

My boo? If you don't get yo dumb ass out my car.

You ain't gotta cap to me, I know what I know. But you can take it to her yourself. I'll send you her address.

I ain't bouta just be popping up at that girl crib I ain't no fucking stalker.

Boy, like I said I'll send you the address bye.

After I made sure Lauren was in the crib I pulled off and just like she said she would she sent me Hopes address. She only lived about 20 minutes away from Lauren so I headed to her shit. I parked in front of her building then got out and went in. Lauren told me her apartment number was 3E so I made my way up to the third floor and knocked on her apartment door.

Hey she said once she opened the door.

My fault for popping up on you but I wanted to give you something.

It's cool, Lauren told me you were on your way over, come in.

I stepped inside and she closed and locked the door.

Here I said handing her the bag. The phone unlocked too so just transfer yo shit over and you'll be good.

Thanks Legend.

It ain't shit.

Why can't you just say your welcome?

Your welcome Hope damn.

See that didn't kill you did it?

I guess not.

You been ok?

Tryna be.

I heard about Genesis, I'm so happy he's ok, I guess all those prayers really worked. I was praying for him more than I was praying for myself.

Shid, apparently it did because he back like he never left, he done already pissed me off today, but I can't even trip, it feel good to have my brother back.

Now all you gotta do is focus on getting the other one back and y'all will be complete.

It don't really make me no difference if Lennox never come back around, I done lived 20 plus years without his ass so I know I can live another 20 plus.